“You get what you pay for”
Review of Landmark Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Landmark Inn
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Decent hotel for the money. Like I said you get what you pay for.
*Vey musky smelling.
*No working wifi.
*Half roll toilet paper in the bathroom.
*Mold looking stuff on shower curtain.
*Dirty walls in bathroom.
*Dirty dirty chairs outside.
*Non smoking room with holes in curtains.
*Dust on everything.
*Old tube tv.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Made reservations and checked in on 8/27/13. Once in my room and unpacked, turned all the lights on and I sat on the bed. After a few minutes I noticed a faint urine odor. The room was very old and dingy and smelled heavily of a stale, shut-up odor. The bedspread was very old. I thought maybe it was a combination of the room being closed up for a while and the old bedspread. About 20 minutes later, I noticed movement in my left periphery. Sure enough, it was a roach, crawling on the wall. I jumped up and killed it with my shoe. I was bothered and visually inspected the room with no other sightings of roaches. I thought maybe, just maybe, the roach was the only one. Wrong! About 5 minutes later, there was another one crawling on the wall...like the first, under bright lighting! I've always heard if you see one in the light there are 100's more you don't see because they don't like the light. I called the front desk immediately. The clerk asked if I saw just one or two. Really?? He said they spray the rooms and if it's only one maybe it had just gotten in. Really?? He offered to move me to the second floor. I informed him I wanted to check out. He quickly, without hesitation informed me I would be charged for that night's stay. Even though I had just gotten there, and to err on the side of caution, I will say I was there no longer than an hour, at the most. I checked out! It was obvious they have a roach problem. And I had the pleasure of paying for their company for one night, even though I checked out. I just couldn't risk the opportunity to introduce myself to the health hazards roaches carry, let alone the potential for them to hitch hike in my belongings back to my home. There is no way I will ever attempt to stay at this property ever again and do not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013
5 Thank deb10se

Travelers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Spent another weekend at the Landmark Inn. It's fine. Old, yes, but it was clean, and the beds had mattress encasements....I search every place I stay high and low for bugs. The Landmark Inn has passed my inspections twice in two separate rooms. This time our non smoking room did have a faint stale smoke smell. My only issue was hilarious actually....while sitting on the patio one night...a small skunk wandered by....freaked us out! We just sat like stone statues. LOL Not a fault of the hotel, but funny.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank coagulate
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Positives - clean, cheap, great location for Dollywood / accessing Pigeon Forge, riverside view from the back, ducks roaming around, can walk next door for breakfast 10% discount at Shoneys.

Negatives - AC smelt of wee, people smoking in the lift (and smelt like had been smoking in our room too), room decor was a bit dated.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I take no notice to musty smells, warm temperatures because the a/c isn't on or the refrigerator being unplugged. Hey...you get what you pay for and it's simple to fix. However, you can't fix a bathroom remodel where the toilet is 4.5 inches from the wall. To say the least...tight spaces. Also, phones do not ring to the front office (I've called 6 times with no answer) and there are no coffee makers. I expected basic, but this one is one step up from camping.

However, you can fix the fact that it's one of the most busy weekends for this hotel-Memorial Day Weekend- and the guy in charge doesn't know anything. 1. the owner is out of town. 2 the manger is out on his tractor and can't be contacted. 3. the new guy, bless his heart, just doesn't know how to help you.

All we wanted to do was upgrade our room (and they have space available), but because we booked through Dollywood, this poor guy doesn't know how. He has no help...and no where to turn. I don't complain because he is clueless, but because management either hasn't trained him well enough or because they don't care. To look at the state of this room overall-they just don't care. To say the least, we won't be coming back to this establishment or booking through Dollywood again.

Room Tip: One positive thing...make sure you have a higher balcony room unless you want duck visitors. :) You...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ronda A
Daleville, Indiana
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife, in-laws and I were looking for a good place to stop and hang out for a couple of days on our way down to Myrtle Beach from Indiana. This hotel was the perfect stop. Clean rooms and very affordable (because we wanted to spend most of our money on other things). It was also fun walking out the back door and watching the geese and ducks a couple of mornings. Friendly infomative staff.

Room Tip: Great place to be away from the crowd but close to the attractions.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We recently stayed at the landmark Inn in Sevierville for two nights. The room was a basic, nothing fancy. Yes, it is older, and in need of some major updates, but it was clean and comfortable. I'm completely phobic, and scour every place I stay for bugs....the Landmark Inn passed my thorough inspections! :) We stayed the weekend of DST "springing forward", but had no alarm clock....no clock at all. It was nice to be able to open the back door to let the shower humidity out, and to view the horse farm across the river......however....there were a few ducks wandering around that didn't seem to mind humans and tried to mosey into our room. LOL That was the only disadvantage to the ground floor! Overall, if you need an inexpensive place to sleep, this place is fine

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends