Landmark Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sevierville
See available hotels
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Oak Tree Lodge(Sevierville)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsducks and geeseoverlooks the riverwalking distance to restaurantslittle pigeon riverpigeon forgebalcony overlookingrooms are cleanmotelratesfurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The room was ok for a night. The floor by the bathroom and sink was sticky. There was a gnat on one of the blankets when we pulled them back and there was a tiny roach looking bug in the bathroom this morning. Like I said, not bad for a night, but would stay somewhere else for a longer trip.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This was by far, one of the nicest motel rooms we've ever encountered when traveling.
LARGE, clean, quiet and comfortable.
Initially, I had some issues with their Internet connection, but we finally got it to work and it was fine.

Room Tip: Hopefully, they're all great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rkhawg
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Landmark Inn is an older property in the busy resort area of Sevierville-Pigeon Forge-Gatlinburg. It is right on the river and rooms each have a balcony on the back that faces the river. Rooms are average size and the accommodations are very basic. Our room was clean enough, but the bed was so uncomfortable we were unable to get much sleep. There was no bed frame - the box spring and mattress sat directly on the floor and were not very thick, so the bed was very low to the floor. I would definitely recommend spending a bit more money and staying in a more comfortable place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mtn_Traveler4
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and i stayed at the landmark in about 2 weeks ago. initially i was impressed by the seemingly clean room and beautiful view from our balcony. after sitting on the bed to watch tv the bed sheet came loose. i pulled the sheet tight and began to tuck it back under the corner of the mattress and thats when i felt my hand hit something. 2 needles and a condom. i was horrified. after covering my hand with a plastic bag, i retrieved the items and took them to the front desk to show them what i had found. all i got was an im sorry. there was no offer to discount or comp my stay, or even to change my room. their reaction to what happened was disappointing and in my opinion lacking of proffesional courtesy and concern. i will definatly be choosing a different hotel for my next stay in sevierville.

Room Tip: go to another hotel, there are plenty to choose from!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Mysti W
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My daughters basketball team stayed here and it was nasty. We stayed in room 125 and the room was smelly like musty cigaretts. Also, the carpet was so dirty we wore socks the whole time and the bottoms of our socks were just black. We also found 2 roaches in our clothes in our suit case and 1 in the bed. Also, the head board fell off on my daughter when she was just lying there watching t.v. Our clothes stunk so bad when we got home I left them on the porch and sorted them and went straight to the washer. This is a Definate NO to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family