“great visit at apple valley C I”

Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Wheelersburg ,Ohio
“great visit at apple valley C I”
Reviewed August 13, 2007

My family and I stopped here for a few nights in July on our way from the beach. We all agreed it was a very plesant holdover and visit.. The rooms and all the property are very well maintained and the location of the motel is very conveinient to several of the area's better attractions.
With the good being said now for the bad. This motel is probably better suited for seniors or couples without children as other than the small swimming pools there is little to keep children amused.

• Liked — super clean
  • Disliked — small pools
1 Thank imawildcat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
West Tennessee
Reviewed July 16, 2007

We stayed here using our reward points with Choice Hotels.The front desk was awesome and it was probably the best smelling hotel I was ever in.They have apple cider available for the guest . I don't know how it was, I don't care for cider. Within 10 minutes of being in the room the front desk called to make sure everything was okay.This is a non smoking property and I asked if I could smoke on the balcony. They were fine with that as long as the balcony door was shut. They have an extra vanity outside of the bathroom. We were in a king room with a sofabed.I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Liked — The smell of the hotel, very homey!
  • Disliked — I can't think of anything!
3 Thank softballmom95
KY
Reviewed July 1, 2007

We just came back from our 3rd stay at the Comfort Inn Apple Valley and once again were pleased. The hotel is clean and they have even expanded their continental breakfast. It's close to everything but not too close, and is next door to the Miracle Theater, Wonderworks, and the Tanger Outlet Mall. We didn't have to pay because I am a member of the choice privileges plan, so anyone who likes this hotel should check it out. Even though the hotel was crowded you get no noise from the outside or the hallways, and they have wonderful pillow, six per room!!!

3 Thank kytripper
Rocky Mount, NC
Reviewed June 19, 2007

My family stayed here for 3 nights. Room was very nice; really liked the bedding! Room was clean and fresh smelling; bathroom was clean. Staff was wonderful; very friendly and helpful at all times. Pool and pool area kept clean. Slept well on these beds; not too firm, not too soft mattresses. Would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Liked — Friendly staff and great breakfast!
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
4 Thank FabSouthernGirl
Madisonville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 21, 2007

I've just returned from another semi-annual nightly stay at Comfort Inn Apple Valley. We've been staying there for at least three years. It's always an easy check-in and check-out, a clean room, and friendly staff. As previously stated by other posters, the staff in the breakfast area have been unfriendly in the past, but both ladies there were very friendly this time. We have taken air freshner a couple of times in the past to get out the smoky smell, even though our room has always been non-smoking. I don't know why that was, but it's never been a major problem.

• Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank whitney37354
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 4, 2007

As a frequent traveler to Pigeon Forge, my family stays at a variety of hotels. I read the bad reviews and hesitated but made the reservation anyway.
I requested a room with the Orchard view since that is the backside and does not face the highway. The room was very clean and having a 15 month old, you know the floors must be extra clean or they find everything. We found no extra goodies anywhere in the room.
Our room was quite large and roomy to be standard. (2) queen comfortable beds with extra pillows for everyone.
We could not hear the highway at all, infact, I don't think we heard much of anything even with the hotel being full.
The staff was very polite and courteous everytime. Breakfast was the standard fare, belgin waffles, biscuits/gravy, muffins, toast, cereal, juices, milk and coffee. Staff again was more than courteous.
I would suggest this hotel for anyone that wants a comfortable, easy access and clean place to stay.

• Liked — Easy access to hotel and shopping. Located at a red light for easy entrance and exit.
  • Disliked — The elevator was at the end of the hall - only because I have a small child
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
6 Thank Sharon M
North Carolina
Reviewed January 29, 2007

The comfort inn apple valley was in the perfect spot for a quick weekend shopping trip with the wife sans the kid. The staff was great and our room was ready early. Granted we were traveling during the slow season. The room was large and was very clean. The indoor pool area was nice and the cont. breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
6 Thank cec311
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
#11 of 20 in Sevierville
The Inn On The River
The Inn On The River
#2 of 91 in Pigeon Forge

Been to Comfort Inn Apple Valley? Share your experiences!