All reviews hot apple cider outdoor pool applewood grill sitting area sausage links pigeon forge place to stay yogurt walking distance two sinks king suite biscuits gravy hot breakfast breakfast staff other hotels in the area the breakfast area rooms are large
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This is by far the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in; even compared to a lot more pricey, higher rated places. The staff is awesome, and I promise, it would be tough to find a comparable accommodation. I would highly recommend and will definitely be staying again!

Stayed: September 2018
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel. Hands down I'd say we have the best housekeeping team around. They take pride in their work and always delivers a great experience. We trust that you will return to Comfort Inn Apple Valley on your next trip.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I researched prior to booking this hotel and read all the wonderful reviews here on Trip Advisor. I must say it did not disappoint. The rooms were extremely clean and the bed was very comfy. I enjoyed our king suite room as it had a sink in the bathroom as well as out in the room which helped while my husband and I were getting ready each morning. I am not sure if all king rooms have this feature or if it is some that would be like a junior suite. Everything was great with the exception of the front desk agent. The same agent that checked us in checked us out and she did appear to be thrilled to be at work either time and missed a great opportunity to be engaging with me as I tried to start a conversation with her both times. Too bad this occurred or I would have given this hotel an excellent rating.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete this review. We LOVE to hear from our guests especially when it's a review like your's. It's the best form of advertising that a GM could ask for. We trust that when you return to the area you will once again stay with us at Comfort Inn Apple Valley.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Third stay at this hotel. Once again a great stay. Hotel is clean, staff is friendly, location is close to all the parkway action. On this stay I reserved a room other then the type I wanted. Julie at the front desk, immediately check availability, however the hotel was full, she was able to reserve the room I wanted for our next night stay. Quick and easy. Thanks you Julie. This hotel should be the benchmark for all Comfort brands.

Room Tip: Read the room discription, they reuse room pictures and it may not match what you get.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Harold B,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your most recent stay with us. We couldn't have asked for nicer comments regarding your stay with us. Your kind words will be shared in our newsletter. It's always a blessing to hear we did a good job and your stay was enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean and friendly. The hotel location is very nice, within walking distance to shows, restaurants, fun and shopping. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, with balcony, sitting area, desk, small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. They have an indoor pool and hot tub along with a nice outdoor pool. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the gentleman named Guy was very helpful and courteous. Great breakfast bar.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for choosing Comfort Inn Apple Valley for your Day-Cation.... I'm happy to hear that you acknowledged all the amenities that are offered on property. We try to cover all bases to ensure our guests a pleasant stay. When you return for your next Day-Cation, we hope that you will return and stay with us.

Jarrod Wilson, GM

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is a pretty standard Comfort Inn--good staff, clean, comfortable, good location. Sevierville has grown a lot since our last visit there. This hotel is surrounded by tourist offerings, but still relatively sane compared to up-the-road Pigeon Forge. The breakfast is a little above average, and a little more crowded than usual. Overall, a good choice.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. One of our greatest marketing tools is for our guests to write a review. We're happy that you decided to stay with us at Comfort Inn Apple Valley and that we met your needs. We trust that when you are in the area again, you will once again come and stay with us.

Jarrod Wilson, GM