All reviews hot apple cider outdoor pool applewood grill sitting area pigeon forge yogurt place to stay king suite breakfast staff hot breakfast the breakfast area rooms are large would definitely stay here again biscuits and gravy free breakfast convenient location tanger outlets
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay, super clean, comfortable and secure. Our visit went smoothly. All we needed was replacement batteries for the tv remote, this issue was taken care of quickly.
The indoor pool was well maintained, the pool area clean. Breakfast was provided and had a huge selection enough to please picky eaters.
The nightly rate was very reasonable compared to other comparable properties in the area.
Highly recommend and will def stay again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. I'm glad that our maintenance team was able and ready to assist you with the remote. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we trust that you will return to visit us again once you're in Sevierville.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Always stay here when visiting the Pigeon Forge area. Hotel is kept updated and is beyond clean. Beds are very comfortable. Free breakfast has nice selection of cereal, yogurts, bread, eggs, etc. Indoor/outdoor/jacuzzi pool very nice. Comfortable swings in several places on the property. Our only discomfort would have been the a/c unit blows directly onto bed which does cause a chill when the fan is running. Stacked pillows up at the end of sofa to block. Very convenient location. Walgreens next door, McDonalds across the street. Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and met your needs. We hope that when you're in the Sevierville area again, you will come and stay again.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have been staying at this hotel for years, but I think they have just gotten better. I could go on and on about the wonderfully spacious rooms, the fact that the hotel is spotless and the terrific location, but I would like to mention the breakfast in particular. I have 3 kids, so to have a breakfast that is filling and has something for everyone is a great amenity. Add the fact that it is free, is the icing on the cake. The ladies that clean and supply the breakfast area are the best. It is always spotless and always stock full of goodies. Thank you and keep up the awesome work!!

Room tip: Ask for a balcony room overlooking the creek.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank twinsplusl

WOW. I couldn't have asked for a better review. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We love to hear how we're doing and it's always a joy to know that after all these years, well......we've still got it! It's truly rewarding to know that my TEAMS hard work pays off with happy guests. We always look forward to welcoming back familiar faces.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Each time we visit the area we stay here. It is a great place within minutes is shops and entertainment. The staff is super friendly and the breakfast is Good. There is an indoor/outdoor pool. I highly recommend this as a starvation...if only for a night a quick getaway or a vacation!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to write this review. We always enjoy hearing how much guest enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you again when you're in the area.

Jarrod Wilson, General Manager

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We visited the hotel this week and were very pleased with our accommodations. I'd heard good things about the property from family who'd stayed there and hoped we'd have the same experience. This was my first stay at a Comfort Inn, so I'd didn't quite know what to expect. We checked in just after 4 p.m. with ease and then made our way around back to our room. Wow. We had an odorless room (big deal for me as an asthmatic), spotlessly clean with a balcony overlooking an apple orchard! We chose a room with two queen beds, which we very comfortable. The room had a sitting area with two chairs and ottomans and a desk. Furniture was all in very good condition and comfortable. We were pleased to see a separate sink area outside the bathroom, beside the room's mini fridge, which we used. The bathroom was clean and well stocked. As a tall person, showerhead height for me is a big deal. I was confortable in the shower and did so without any stooping. The room was quiet even though the hotel was completely full. Breakfast was adequate with lots of sitting room. We felt very safe at the hotel. Parking lot was secure with a back way to exit and catch the traffic light onto the busy main drag (this really helps). My family and I were very, very pleased with this property... from the price of our room to the pleasant staff to the room itself. We will definitely be returning to the Comfort Inn Apple Valley for our next trip to the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area.

1  Thank Juliette A
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Juliette,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review. As I've said numerous times before, these reviews are the best form of advertising we could possibly ask for. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we at Comfort Inn Apple Valley will be happy to welcome you back on your future stay.

Jarrod Wilson, General Manager