“Outstanding Time for our Anniversary!”

Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Southwest, VA
“Outstanding Time for our Anniversary!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn Apple Valley a couple of times before and have always had a wonderful experience. The hotel is beautifully landscaped, the pool area nice and clean, the breakfast is delicious, and the staff is absolutely great! My husband and I were there celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and could not have been happier with the location, our room, and fantastic service ! Your front desk and housekeeping staff were extremely friendly as well as your breakfast staff! Thank you Comfort Inn!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for choosing us to be hotel while celebrating your anniversary. It's always nice to hear you know we want you to stay with us again and again. Happy Anniversary! May you be blessed with many more.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Winchester, Kentucky
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice, centrally located facility. VERY clean room, adequate swimming both in-doors as well as out, excellent free breakfast and staff was outstanding! I do plan on staying at this location next time I travel to Sevierville/ Pigeon Forge again.

1 Thank Vernon H
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is bare minimum acceptable clean. It is better than All Seasons Suites, but that's not hard to achieve. Hairs in bathtub and in room sink (not a ton but some). Red and other splatters in bathroom on door jamb near floor. Looks like splattered blood and food/drink. Mold spots on shower ceiling. Hair on bathroom floor. Bed sheets seem clean. Beds were comfortable. Paint in hallways very outdated. Gap between bathroom door jamb and floor--possible rot or settling but contributes to overall impression of not being kept up. Bedroom furniture in good condition. Chairs and sofa look clean and spot-free. Sink in bedroom had very slow drain/clogged. Lighting is dim in bedroom. Nice wall-mounted tv. Bedroom walls in good condition. When we got into town we had another destination to go to but on the off chance the room would be ready I called to see if we could do early check-in. The person I spoke to said our room was ready and we could go ahead and check in. But after stopping and getting our luggage all out and going to the front desk a different person told me our room wasn't ready for check in. She continued to argue with me then told me she would have to switch out someone else's room which was ready and give us that one. Her manner was gruff and not pleasant. Like a drill sergeant she let me know if I didn't know my license plate number I needed to call down immediately.

• Stayed June 2013
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
I have addressed your concerns to my housekeeping staff and to my front desk personnel. I truly apologize for the problems you had. That is not our standard of care. In January 2014, we are completely remodeling the hotel, which includes new bathrooms, all new furnishings throughout the hotel, along with new carpeting. Please visit us on your next visit to the Smokies and let us show you our improvements. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. These reviews are always helpful to us.
Pa
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Recently returned after a two night stay at the Apple Valley Comfort Inn. I was impressed with how clean this motel is. I was also pleased that the hotel was in a very convenient location. It has an indoor and outdoor pool with a spa tub which we used after seeing some shows in the area. The breakfast had a good variety of items and was very good. the staff were friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area of Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests. It's always nice to have people, such as yourself, letting us know that we are on the right track, to making your vacation a special one. Please visit again soon.
Salem, Virginia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a two night stay at The Apple Valley Comfort Inn.
The entire motel is clean and well maintained for an older facility. We had a comfortable
king size bed, a small fridge and a microwave in our room. The continental breakfast offered
scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, do it yourself waffles, bagels, and toast.
The landscaping is beautiful and there is an outdoor sitting area to watch the song birds.
Enjoyed our short visit to Pigeon Forge and would definitely stay here again. Thanks

Room Tip: Rooms on the back have no traffic noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice clean motel with a terrific continental breakfast. Indoor and outdoor pool with a hot tub. Not a huge pool indoors but serves its purpose and its really strong with the chlorine smell. But the location is near attractions shopping and food.

• Stayed July 2013
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your vsit to the hotel. We're so glad you chose to visit us again. Sorry to hear the smell of chlorine was strong in the indoor pool. We have addressed your concerns and have made adjustments. We appreciate you letting us know what we can do to improve our service for everyone. Hope to see your family again soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We surprised the kids with a trip to Pigeon Forge, TN during the week of July 4th! What a lovely stay we had at this hotel. Although the weather wasn't all that great (lots of rain!), I absolutely would recommend the Comfort Inn Apple Valley to anyone traveling to the area. We were on the first floor with a patio door that led out to the outdoor pool and sitting area. I didn't hear anything during the night or have any complaints about the noise level. Everything about this hotel was clean. The room, the lobby, the indoor and outdoor pool area and outside of the hotel were all in great shape and presentable. The bed was comfortable and the bedding was nice. All of the hotel staff we interacted with were friendly. We walked over to the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant for breakfast and dinner, so I can't tell you about the free breakfast here. The Apple Barn Cider Mill & General Store is a cute area to walk around. There is a Winery, General Store, Candy Store, Christmas Store and a Creamery. There is also a Walgreens across the street so you can easily stock up on any necessities you may need and there is a light to get onto the main road. The hotel was also close to the Tanger Outlets (lots of shops = lots of walking). I would stay here again if visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank kyou for staying with us during your July vacation. It's great to hear you enjoyed our hotel.
The best thing about our hotel is the staff. It warms my heart that you noticed that. You can train people to do a good job and ask them to take pride in their work, but you can't train them to have a warm caring heart and that's exactly what they all have. On your next visit, please eat breakfast witih us. I'm sure you will enjoy it also.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area
#5 of 90 in Pigeon Forge
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,337 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn Apple Valley? Share your experiences!