“Great motel.”

Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wonderful motel. They have great service,, and rooms are in excellent condition. They have beautiful decorations any time of the year that you visit. The food on the breakfast bar is superb and room is away from office and like a dining room.

Room Tip: They have rooms overlooking peaceful river.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Apple Valley

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We were to arrive in town late and I wanted a nice clean place to stay...I read many MANY reviews and chose this hotel..glad I did..it was spotless...even more so than the much more expensive place we stayed the other days we were in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank jacdbow
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I always thought this hotel looked nice as we passed to stay at other places so my husband and I decided to check it out this time. What a pleasant surprise! Very clean rooms, such a nice wonderful staff. Check in was quick and easy, housekeeper Elaine was so very nice. Our room overlooked the river, was so nice to sit on the balcony and enjoy the view. Hotel was quiet, had a very good breakfast variety and the hot apple cider served in the lobby was delicious! Just cant say enough about the place. We have found a new place to call home when we come to Pigeon Forge. Thanks for a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I could not say enough about Comfort Inn at Apple Valley our stay was perfect...This was first time staying here and it will not be the last, the rooms was so clean and beds so comfortable.. We loved having a balcony facing the parkway..The staff was wonderful also at first they gave us a room in back and my mother was not satisfied no problem ,as soon as I ask they put us facing the parkway... We come to Tn. about 3 to 4 times a year I think we have found the PERFECT place...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love staying here..our room had a balcony where you could see the river..large room with sitting area..VERY CLEAN, and the staff is soo friendly.This hotel has a wonder breakfast with a variety of things. Check in and out is fast. You can get out and walk by the river without having to drive. You definately get you moneys worth here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Recently my husband and I spent a night at the Comfort Inn at Apple Valley. This is the best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at for several reasons. The rooms were extremely clean and modern looking. Also the room had a balcony with a wonderful view. The hotel also offered a full breakfast. It was nice to have eggs, sausage, biscuits, and gravy as breakfast options in the hotel. In addition all of the staff was extremely friendly and polite. And the location is wonderful. You are right at the Apple Barn complex which is a must visit for anyone going to the Pigeon Forge area.

I noticed in another review that the internet was not working during their stay. I did not have this experience. I easily got on the internet and was able to catch up on work e-mails.

This is a a hotel that I plan to visit again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This Comfort Inn is one of the best I have visited. The rooms were well furnished, large, comfortable, and very clean. The breakfast was conveniently placed on the 2nd floor where we stayed and there was a nice indoor pool and spa, as well as an outdoor pool. A lot of hotels in this area are OK but this one was truly the best I have found. If you check the Bed Bug Registry, you will see several places in the area with the little pesks but not here. The hotel was in a convenient area, quiet, even though it was on the main road. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I do recommend requesting a 2nd floor room if you wish to be closer to breakfast area.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rscoapy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville
The Inn On The River
The Inn On The River
#2 of 92 in Pigeon Forge

Been to Comfort Inn Apple Valley? Share your experiences!