“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Graniteville, SC
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

We stayed three nights (April 18-20) and were once again reminded why this is our favorite hotel in Pigeon Forge. We have stayed in hotels all across the country and Apple Valley Comfort Inn has by far the best staff of people anywhere. Patti helped our group with every need and bent over backwards to accommodate us. She's the best! The breakfast was enlarged since our last stay and included eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, etc. But the complementary coffee and apple cider are always a big hit for us too. Location, cleanliness, service, value... Apple Valley has them all beat.

Room Tip: Ask about their fireplace/jacuzzi suites. Great rooms!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed at. It was also much more affordable than many hotels we've stayed at. Friendly staff and great vacation. Walked to Apple Barn and Walgreens. Good free breakfast with waffles. It was quiet even with no vacancy and on a Friday night during spring break. The balcony was very small, but my sons both loved it. The room was very spacious, even with my toddler sleeping on the floor on a sleeping bag.

Room Tip: Asked to be away from the elevator and it's nice that breakfast is on the 2nd floor.
Maineville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here Friday, April 20th through Sunday, April 22 while attending Women of Joy in Sevierville. Check-In was quick and easy and we even got a call from the front desk after getting settled to make sure everything was good. The location is great - right across from the Apple Barn. Usually when I go to the Smoky Mountains I stay in Gatlinburg, but I would definitely recommend this hotel. The room was clean and spacious....would be perfect for couples or families. We had 2 queen beds and they was even a couch that was also a sleeper sofa. Rooms include a refrigerator and microwave as well. Breakfast was good....the line was long, but that was expected due to the large number of women staying for Women of Joy. All in all, a great stay!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. Entire hotel is very clean. Breakfast was good with a nice selection, they had eggs, sausage and biscuits every morning. Staff is friendly and extremely helpful. We stayed for 4 nights over the Easter holiday. Good value for the money spent. Would stay again.

Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

After traveling long a distance we planned a stop off here on our way back home. I have visited the smokey mtns several time a year for almost 20 yrs. I have been eye ballin this hotel for years and decided to give it a try, since I knew i would only have one night to visit this time,and i wanted some where really nice to lay my head down. Omg! when I open my room I was so impressed with the decor the beds was wonderful and the room was so large(suite). I had to giggle from cheek to cheek. my kids and my mom was so tickle with my choice of hotel stay. They were very impressed. I much say I would love to stay here again in the near future.. The Hotel staff was very attenative and quick responsive to your every needs. The breakfast staff was very polite and nice to us( asking how we're doing and if everything alright and if you need anything let us know). Great Job and Keep up the Wonderful Hospitablity Apple valley!!!

traveler in Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Stayed one night on the way to Nashville. Would stay there again if in the area. Beautiful. Clean. Friendly staff. Complimentary hot breakfast.Across the street from the excellent Apple Barn Resturant. A great room for the money and was actually nicer than the much pricier one we had at the Opryland Hotel & that room was very nice.

Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

This hotel is a family favorite. The rooms are always clean and well-appointed. Service is amazing and the staff is friendly and professional. I am always impressed by the continued level of service and maintenance over a number of years. The only issue I have is that the halls have a fragrance of apple, but that is a personal thing relating to allergies.

This hotel is so special that my whole family has gathered here for the Christmas holidays more than once!!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony facing the river!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,299 reviews
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Comfort Inn Apple Valley? Share your experiences!