“Wonderful”

Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My husband and I ate at IHOP in Kingsport, TN, before leaving on our trip. While at IHOP, a friend of my husband's told us about this motel and had nothing but high praises. Since we did not have reservations anywhere, we decided to stay here if a room was available. The motel is convenient to the shows, outlets, good restaurants, and was immaculate. I was thrilled that it was decorated for Christmas and loved the santas and the smell of cider in the lobby. I recommend this motel highly.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Got here for two nights and was in a bit of rush when we arravied the trafic to get here is horrible both to get into this area and to get out its all about quing , the hotels looks really beautiful both inside and outside swimmingpool both inside and outside, but when we arravied we really didn´t have time to any of that since we where heading straith for our Dixiestamped show
The hotel has good breakfast a little small area for eating though and the coffee was a little thin for my liking , but one of the better breakfast we got on our trip .
Self laudry is possible and its cheaper to do so here then any of the hotels I have been to, the rooms are big , its a wallgrens across the street
This is a none smoking hotel which means the only place for a smoker to take a smoke was on the parkinglot

Room Tip: Had a groundfloor room which was good You could sit outside on Your own patio if You have the time f...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This hotel is on the main parkway and close to everything in Pigeon Forge. Room was nice - 2Queen beds small fridge & extra sink in main room which was a blessing with 4 adults. Great breakfast and check in & out a breeze. Cons-bathroom could have been cleaner but since I always travel with cleaner I was prepared. Mattresses were not real comfy and 3 out of 4 had trouble sleeping. **When I called the local # to check rates the first time I was told the rate was 145.00 & when I called back within 30 minutes to reserve the room a different lady answered and quoted me a rate of $125. I gave the same info to both same dates and everything so I'm not sure why the difference but glad I called back to book it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My wife and I visited this hotel when we decided to stay overnight rather than have a simple day trip to the area. The room was very nice and clean, and the room we stayed in had a hot tub. However, we did not get to use it. The people in the room above us used theirs, as we could hear the water run and the tub running for awhile.

Breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the top floor, since no hot tubs would be above you and you wouldn't h...
Reviewed October 25, 2011

This has been our place to stay of choice in the area, for short stays when staying at a hotel instead of renting a cabin. Rooms are nice, breakfast is better than ever, with more choices. The only problem is that older people with arthritis or back problems will find climbing into the new, taller beds to be a daunting task. When we asked if it was possible to switch rooms, we were told that all the rooms were now like that, including the handicapped room we had. There are a lot of elderly people who stay there, as it is very conviently located, but I think this will be a problem for the hotel. Unfortunately, we will probably be forced to stay elsewhere when we stay in the area unless they find a way to make things more accesible for their elderly or handicapped customers.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

This was a last minute trip, the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were so very nice. The room was large and very comfortable. I normally do not sleep well in Hotels but slept very well here. Breakfast was very good and fresh and plenty and was also staffed the entire time.
All the rooms has a balcony with chairs and that was very nice in the evening
Free coffee and Apple Cider in the lobby 24 hrs per day was also a nice touch
Will be staying here in the future and would recommed to all my family and friends.
Also the Apple Valley Resturant that is within walking distance was so very good and priced very well.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed here in October. It was a very nice hotel, very clean and very spacious. It has clean, comfortable rooms and a fantastic breakfast. It is in a great location being close to everything no matter if you are there just to spend time in the mountains or if you choose to do many other things. The Smokey Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo is lots of fun if you like animals and worth taking a little 20 min ride to see. The Titanic exhibit is worth seeing also. Too many great places to eat to mention! Nice people working in the hotel. Not a over priced hotel.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are always worth the money!
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends