“Amazing experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Grandville, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

It was a amazing experience to hike with the llamas. Steve was the guide and owner of Smokey mountain llama treks. He has interesting stories to shareand answered all my questions. The llamas are so adorable and and well behaved. They don't spit and they don't smell. It was a very enjoyable experience. Can't wait to go again.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank shopgirlmi

Newport, Tennessee
“Great Family Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My son and I hiked with Peanut the Alpaca and the llama Abu yesterday. It was a fabulous trek...the weather was perfect, the view of the Great Smoky Mountains was awesome and Steve and Zach our guides were entertaining and informative. I highly recommend bringing your family to Smoky Mountain Llama Treks and meet some llama friends you will never forget. We are already planning our next llama trek...Thank You and see you soon!!

Visited March 2014
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Best Decision Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I want everyone to have the same wonderful experience I had! Steve is a great tour guide and such a nice man. The llamas (and peanut butter, the alpaca) are amazing and so sweet. They are the best hiking buddies! They don't stink or spit! They're so fun to be around!

I wish the best for Steve and his llamas. I hope they get more business, they deserve it! This place was perfect! Beautiful view, nice llamas, nice people!
I can't wait to go back. I'll miss all the llamas, especially Talley and Peanut Butter!

We'll visit for another hike soon!

Visited February 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to hike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

My daughter and I went on the Padgett Mill Hike. Amazing views. It was a little steep at first but well worth it. The llamas were really gentle. Our Guide was a really nice young man. Very polite and friendly and answered all of my questions. We could see so many of the mountain tops because all the leaves were down. The road getting there was narrow and there were not a lot of signs. So give yourself a little extra time. We really had a nice time and would definitely do it again.

Visited December 2013
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“great family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great family fun!!!!!!!! We had a wonderful time hiking thru mountains with Llamas and they were very gentle.

Visited November 2013