“SO MUCH FUN!!!!”

$72.78*
and up
Smoky Mountain Padgett Mill Llama Trek
Reviewed June 18, 2013

A friend and I took our first llama treck yesterday and had so much fun!!! We were a little worried when we arrived as it was raining but were so happy the our llamas Kaylee and Peanut (and their human Steve) didn't seem to mind at all! We only treked for about 90 min so we will definitely be back for a longer trail since we enjoyed this one so much. We even got to meet the rest of the llama pack (group?herd?gaggle?) before we left. They are all so flipping adorable!!! Steve is pretty much the nicest guy ever and you could tell he absolutely loves what he does! Would reccomend to anyone! We will definitely be back!!! :)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We did a farm visit with the Llamas. It was well worth it and on our next trip to Gatlinburg will definitely sign up for a trek with them. The Llamas were great! The owner is very nice and well knowledged on the animals. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time! The llamas were adorable and our guide Steve was just about the nicest person ever!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We took our grandsons ages 3 & 7. They are extremely active so I was not worried they would not be able to do the hike. Steve was very accommodating as to taking breaks. Maybe it was for us old folks. But we do the usual( Dollywood, Wonderworks, Aquarium & such) when we have them visit & are always looking for something different every year. We hit the jackpot with the Llama Trek. We have great memories that I hope they will always remember. This is not to be missed.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The llamas are so cute, I wish I could have one for myself. We did the shorter trail and had a great time but it was not long enough. Next time we go to Tennessee we are definitely going to do a longer one. I definitely recommend doing this and Steve is really nice and has many interesting stories to tell.