“Great find”

PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A Taste Of New Orleans in the Smokies, we offer Fried Catfish,Fried Shrimp,Gumbo,Jambalaya,Red Beans & Rice,Shrimp Ettuoffee,New Orleans Muffalettas,Poboys- New Orleans Roastbeef & Gravy Poboy, Shrimp Poboy, Catfish Poboy.Alligator Bites, Hamburger Steak w/grilled onions,home made gravy,bread & mashed potato.We now serve Bar-B-Q Ribs & Pulled Pork.White Chocolate Bread Pudding,Chocolate layered Cake, pecan pie, boiled crawfish when in season, catfish acadiana,crab cakes
“Great find”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We're new to the area and have been using trip advisor to locate great restaurants with great food. PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen did not disappoint. We had shrimp po boys that were stuffed with large shrimp in homemade perfectly thin and crispy batter, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise with fries as a side. We left stuffed and talking about the next time we'd have to come back. My mouth is watering just thinking about the food now. The service was perfect. The owner/waitress was friendly, knowledgeable, and made you feel right at home.

• Visited September 2013

Casey, Illinois
“Great cajun”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We are staying in Wears Valley and came across this restaurant on way into Pigeon Forge to find something to eat. Was NOT expecting REAL Cajun food in The Smokies! Folks the crawfish étouffée was authentic as well as red beans and rice! Others in our party had the fried catfish which the owner said was his own special recipe. It was Excellent! Great food you knew was there as soon as you walk in the door! Will return next trip ! P.S. Go early to have the white chocolate bread pudding !

1 Thank Karen1004
Dandridge, Tennessee
“Delicious food, friendly people. Love it!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My hubby and I went here after reading all the excellent trip advisor reviews. I had the shrimp Po Boy, he the Catfish. DELICIOUS. From the first bite, we knew we'd be back. This will be our goto place from now on. Plus, the owner/chef and waitress are the nicest, friendliest people you could meet. This owner KNOWS how to cook Louisianna style. Yummo!

• Visited October 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My mouth is watering just thinking about the Roast Beef Po Boy I ate yesterday. It was juicy and delicious on real french bread. I live in Wears Valley and moved here from the New Orleans area 13 years ago. I often miss the great cajun food but now, thanks to PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen, I can have those delicious dishes without having to drive 600 miles or trying to find the ingredients to cook it myself. I hope they are around for a long, long time.

• Visited October 2013
Pawpaw2160, Owner at PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We really appreciate your bussiness . Thanks for the review hope to see you again .
Kettering, Ohio, United States
“Authentic Cuisine and friendly staff!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a great experience at Paw Paws! The jambalaya was amazing and their poboy sandwiches are authentic and delicious! We stopped here because it was easy to get to from our cabin, and definitely will stop there again when we visit the area!

• Visited September 2013