“GREAT CAJUN AUTHENTIC FOOD”

PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A Taste Of New Orleans in the Smokies, we offer Fried Catfish,Fried Shrimp,Gumbo,Jambalaya,Red Beans & Rice,Shrimp Ettuoffee,New Orleans Muffalettas,Poboys- New Orleans Roastbeef & Gravy Poboy, Shrimp Poboy, Catfish Poboy.Alligator Bites, Hamburger Steak w/grilled onions,home made gravy,bread & mashed potato.We now serve Bar-B-Q Ribs & Pulled Pork.White Chocolate Bread Pudding,Chocolate layered Cake, pecan pie, boiled crawfish when in season, catfish acadiana,crab cakes
Maryville, Tennessee
“GREAT CAJUN AUTHENTIC FOOD”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I am a regular at restaurant, Great food, friendly service. A1 authentic Cajun food. Recommend tourist have a meal here and experience South Louisiana cuisine.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank dlegleu

“YUM!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

If I didn't know I was in the mountains of East Tennessee, I would have sworn I was back home in Marrero (New Orleans area for those who don't know the area)! The food is GREAT and 100% authentic! We had the crawfish, roastbeef poboy, hamburger steak, crab cakes, and boudin balls and white chocolate bread pudding for dessert! Don't expect to pay Louisiana prices for the crawfish - remember the only way to get fresh seafood in the Mountains is by transport - but they were definitely worth the price. You can't miss this place!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank mom2tjtaynpres
Springfield, Ohio, United States
“Wonderful little place”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Pawpaw's is a great place to get real CAJUN food. I ran a Cajun restaurant for ten years in Texas I moved to Ohio 5 years ago and was so happy to find this place while I was on vacation in Gatlinburg. We was there on Saturday May 11th. They had boiled crawfish so of course I had to have it. It was fresh and perfectly seasoned. The staff is very friendly. It is a small restaurant, family owned and operated. Everything I ate was very good and trust me I ate alot. I had boiled crawfish, boudin balls, chicken and sausage gumbo, and a 1/2 muffaletta sandwich. Everything sounded so good I could not make up my mind and since it was my birthday I got everything I wanted. There was no disappointments. at our table. So if you are looking for real Cajun food please stop by PAWPAW"S.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Paulina J
“A great feel & taste of home tucked away in Tennessee.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Pawpaw's. The staff was kind & courteous, the food was excellent, & the atmosphere was great. Anytime I'm back in the Sevierville area this establishment will be a must return for me & my family!!!!!

• Visited April 2013