“Regular food, Ok service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stopped in for the 2 for 10 deal. When we were seated we asked where the 2 for 10 menu was at and the waiter told us they don't participate in the nationwide promotion. I understand that we were in a tourist city so they want to get all they can from the visitors but if we had known that, we wouldn't have gone.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The server did not check back with us and seemed to busy running around. The place was not busy but the waitress seemed very busy. When we stopped another waitress to ask for our waitress, the other waitress was very nice.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love TGIF food, NOrMALLY! We are staying at the Resort, close by and I had been craving Nachos. We always get the fried green beans so we go both along with a steak meal and a kids meal. We ordered a strawberry slush for our grandson which didn't come until I asked about it...waitress said the bar has to make them! She finally said she would just make it because the bar was so busy! Salads had ONE cherry tomato cut in half! Anyway, it was the worst $53.16 meal I've ever had to pay for. The hostess took our money and bill to the manager but they never came...the waitress brought .84 change, but my husband had given $5 above the bill. I am so disappointed on so many levels. This is the first bad review I have ever given in TripAdvisor. Pass it up!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We ate here new years eve, it was early about 6pm. Service was terrible, waited over 20 minutes for the manager to bring out the beer since the waitress was busy and he never did. My $10 hamburger was more like a kids burger and was way over cooked. The waitress did take it off, but they did not have enough help there. People waiting for tables and the tables were empty. Will not eat here again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at many Fridays over the years and this was the worst. The menu has changed since our prior visits and seemed to offer a lot fewer options than before. The food was terrible and service was also. Our waitress pretty much forgot about us after our food was delivered!!

We won't be going back to this location ever.

AmyMDrew, Public Relations Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. TGI Friday's implements menu changes quite frequently; we hope that you will visit us or another TGI Friday's location again.

If you would like to provide more details about your visit with us, we'll be happy to hear them. Please email us at adrew@collierfoods.com.