“good food good loaction”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 204 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Sevierville, TN is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

good food, service was good, the music was a bit loud, they seemed slow. but we went in the afternoon, it was right off the parkway near governor's crossing right across from walmart

i had never been to TGI Fridays and it was good , seemed like an applebee's type place but good appetizers

we went a year a go kinda a late review but worth it

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This area is overrun with chain restaurants and fast food. This particular location is as you enter the Governors Crossing area. It is clean and the food was good. Beer prices are a little high and I prefer Happy Hour prices as well as better draft selections in other places.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We got seated next to the bar. There were 2 or 3 TV's on and each one was on a different channel. We don't drink out like that and it was so noisy we couldn't talk to each other without yelling and I found my meal a little greasy. Not the best experience we've ever had.

AmyMDrew, Public Relations Manager at TGI Fridays, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for posting. We hope that you'll dine with us again, and we'll be happy to seat you in a more quiet section of the restaurant.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have eaten here many time's. It's OK. Just another TGI Friday's thuo. What makes it better than other's is it's outdoor seating. You can smoke here. Not to many place's will let you do that. Food was good ,service was alittle slow and the waiter had a hard time getting our order right. He was more interested in hitting on my daughter than getting the order right. When she told him she had no interest in dating him, he left us alone to the point I had to chase him down to get the check. Not good:(

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've been there several times and have always found the same problem - SLOW service. It is a shame because it is in a good location and the food is pretty decent but servers are not in any kind of hurry. It took me 15 minutes to get a drink. Another 20 to get my order taken. I think I'll skip this place next time. Too many other choices in this area.