“I wish I could give a lower score.”

Capelli's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #133 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food may be good, I wouldn't know because by the time it arrives (2 1/2 hours late) it is cold, and likely to be missing items. When you call to ask about the missing items or complain about the cold food, they are rude. The lack of service is astounding. I do not understand how they are still in business. If you are desperately hungry, I would recommend eating your socks before you order from Capellis.

1  Thank Allison N

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great if you want to be blamed by the manager for THEIR poor service. I ordered salad, pizza, wings for delivery. Told 30-45 minutes. 90 minutes later driver calls and says they took my CC number down wrong and asks for correct number. Says pizza is up and he is on his way. 25 minutes later a soggy cold pizza shows up... no sauce for wings and no salad. Driver refuses to get missing items and instead offers to take back for refund. They are 2.3 miles away (per google) on an mid-january night. No traffic. When I call store to complain manager says they are far away and traffic held him up. (This is when I did a google directions search) He NEVER appolgized, and instead kept trying to make ME out to be at fault... How is it MY fault? All I do is order and pay. I asked for his name and he said... I kid you not... "That's none of your concern." I told him I was going to leave a bad review online and he laughed and says "it's a free country." I asked for the name of his GM and he said "This is a family run store. There is no GM." We'll see. Tired of dealing with him I hang up. And not 1 minute later he calls and tells me that his driver just brought him my pizza and that it was still hot. ONE MINUTE.... his driver sure made good time on the way back for being so far. And he had the GALL to call ME to tell me more about how I was the one wrong. I told him as much and hung up on him. But then it occurred to me that maybe he was not going to refund my money. So I called back and a girl answered. I said "Manager please," and without muting the phone she could be heard yelling. "It's that guys again!" and in a whiny sarcastic voicing mimic the words "manager please!". He comes on and I question about the refund and request my confirmation number for the refund transaction which he gives me. Then and only then did I see all the terrible reviews for this place. If you are reading this, you just saved yourself a lot of headache.

3  Thank Crystal G
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It is ok fr locals to order a quick pizza that is actually really good and decently priced. It makes up for all their other food which is below average and isn't any better than school cafeteria food.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I ordered two large pizza's. 1 meat lover's and 1 supreme. They were the best tasting pizza's we have ever had in the Gatlinburg area. We visit the area several times a year and we will definetly order again. Great pizza wish they could come to Clarksville, TN and open up a restaurant, that would be awesome!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We just moved to Pigeon Forge this last month and were looking for a great new pizza delivery place. Our first time ordering was with Genos on the Parkway(excellent!), but we then made the mistake of "trying something new" while our family was in town today visiting for the first time. Worst experience ever, and this is bad coming from someone who thinks even bad pizza can be pretty good if you are hungry enough. First we waited over an hour and then when calling to see how much longer, we were told that they were really busy and just putting it in the oven an hour later (its the New Years weekend, so we totally understood that and graciously thanked the person on the line). Another hour passes and we call yet again, we are
now told there was a bad accident on the road we live off (Wears Valley) the same road the pizza place is on. 2 hours? Okay no problem thanks mam (hung up). The pizza arrives 2 hours and 25 minutes later, we open the pizza and our extra cheese pizza had no cheese on
half of it. That same pizza was over an inch thick and when I bit into it the goo from the raw pizza dough oozed between my teeth. DISGUSTING! I promptly picked up the phone and called to inform them of our extreme disappointedment to which the girl who answered our call replied
"I would let you speak to a manager but none are here". Stay far away from this place, not only could you end up ill from consuming raw dough they obviously have no management around or quality check in place. Do you really want to take your chances? Bummer we had to learn the hard way and in front of our guests. Hope I don't end up sick from this tomorrow!!

2  Thank Bella F