“The people who own it should be deported back to china”
Review of Buffet City - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffet City
“The people who own it should be deported back to china”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had the police called on me after being overcharged for food I was buying to-go and refused to pay for it. The food was nasty,service was rude, and it ruined my short stay in the otherwise beautiful Sevierville,TN. P.S. Don't. Eat There.

Williamstown, Kentucky
“Nice place to get some good Chinese”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

very good food and the prices were reasonable. service was good and quick.

Visited March 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great food + Great value + Friendly staff”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Have been eating @ BUFFET CITY for many years and I am never disappointed. The food is the best anywhere outside of TN. Service is always impeccable. I live in sevierville .but I cannot bring myself to go elsewhere for Chinese food

Visited March 2012
Sevierville
“Roaches In Noodles”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have been to the Buffet City in Sevierville multiple times. Every time I go, I see a roach on the buffet. I have now learned that they will not fix this problem. The first time I came in and saw one, I told one of the staff. They did not even go look to see what I was referring to. Food is average chinese but the thought of roaches crawling in my lo mein makes me sick to my stomach.

1 Thank kamihays
Kodak, Tennessee
“Nice place to eat.”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

they are verry nice people. I have eaten there many occasions and never had a problem with there food. Its great and they have alot of choices.

Visited January 2012