“Roaches In Noodles”

Buffet City
Sevierville
“Roaches In Noodles”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have been to the Buffet City in Sevierville multiple times. Every time I go, I see a roach on the buffet. I have now learned that they will not fix this problem. The first time I came in and saw one, I told one of the staff. They did not even go look to see what I was referring to. Food is average chinese but the thought of roaches crawling in my lo mein makes me sick to my stomach.

1 Thank kamihays

Kodak, Tennessee
“Nice place to eat.”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

they are verry nice people. I have eaten there many occasions and never had a problem with there food. Its great and they have alot of choices.

Visited January 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“The rudest staff!”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

First off, they have the rudest staff i have ever incountered! the whole time my family and i were eating a guy is hocking up loogies! i thought i was going to throw up!! by the time i got half way through my meal, the waitress brings me my bill and charged me 6.49 for my 2 yr old son! my son is tall for his age but they insisted that he was older which he wasnt so i basically had to pull out my sons birth certificate to indicate the he WAS 2!!! i was furious! i know one thing, and that is i will NEVER EVER go back to that chinese resturant again!

1 Thank drummergurl14
Rogersville, Tennessee
“Said They Don't Care For Locals”
Reviewed March 3, 2009

The Title says it all. The manager there told us point blank and period that he didn't care for locals at all and that he wished the locals would stop coming in there. So we did.

4 Thank Shroom777