“You Know What You Are Going To Get”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Noblesville, Indiana
“You Know What You Are Going To Get”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

After several bad experiences in the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg area, it was nice to stop in for a mid afternoon hot drink and know the experience would be what you expected it would be. A pumpkin latte was just what I needed on a cold rainy day.

• Visited October 2012

Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Try to always buy our coffee at Starbucks”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

First of all when I went to this site I found no picture and I can't believe I left this Starbucks without a picture in my pocession. Looks like I will have to return. Photography is one of my hobbys and I usually take an outside as well as inside picture of each Starbucks. We stop at Starbucks even after having coffee at the hotel at which we are staying. The hotel coffees seemed weak compared with Starbucks and now I have my spouse on board also. This was a good expierence for us at this location.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank texaswillie
“107 Degrees! Thank God for Starbucks!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stopped here at the most opportune time of the day. It was a staggering 107 degrees outside and we needed something cold. My new favorite drink is the iced coffee with English Toffee flavoring!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank kisscop
Paintsville, Kentucky
“Thanks for being sooooo good!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I always get a Venti Green Tea Latte with whipped cream and this location always gets it perfect!!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank melena99
“Great Coffee and Service”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I'm a huge Starbucks fan and very critical of each store I go into. I have to say the service and coffee was excellent! Not disappointed! Needed that coffee to get me through the Cades Cove drive (which was excellent by the way). Will go back!

• Visited June 2012