“It was good!!!”

Wendy's
Ranked #95 of 199 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 19, 2014

They were quick! The food was fresh! The service was good! We stopped in for a quick bite while we were out shopping.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped by to grab a quick supper....well quick is not what we got. The girl running the register had a hard time entering our order (not sure why). My son wanted chili, they were out, so he ordered something else. At one point the girl told me I was really confusing her. Honestly we were just placing our order by what was on the menu board, not sure how that was confusing her. I have worked with the public before and I will say even if I had been confused I would apologize for not getting it right not blame the customer. The manager had to come help the girl finish our order. We weren't the only ones that it took forever to order. While we were eating people were standing in line forever and when we went back up to order a frosty to go people were complaining how slow it was. The food was good but the service was awful!

1  Thank JessicaL0802
Reviewed June 29, 2014

They have a GLUTIN FREE menu too...
It came in very helpful for my gran daughter as per her GLUTIN allergies...
THANX WENDY's

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Trash cans were sitting full . Tables were dirty. Service was slow. Nothing was fresh. Bathrooms were dirty and flies swarming around.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Picked up Wendy's on the way to our hotel. It was made fast and still hot when we got back to the room.