“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP Sevierville

IHOP Sevierville
Ranked #45 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

Awesome omlets, great food. The best place for breakfast in town.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“did not have items listed on the menu”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

Party of 5 went in for breakfast. It was crowded and the service was a little slow. Several of the specialty pancakes listed on the menu were out of stock. The waitress was nice enough and did the best she could under the circumstances.

Colorado Springs, CO
“Dependable IHop Food with Take Out Available”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

We visited this IHop for breakfast and to pick up some side orders to go for my nephews who are on a gluten and casein free diet. The food was up to usual IHop standards. I had one of the healthy for me entrees with the egg beaters and hearty grain-n-nut pancakes with blueberries. They do an excellent job with the pancakes and were very accommodating in getting us some bacon and sausage sides to take with us. The server wasn't particularly nice to us, but I saw she was perfectly pleasant to other folks. I felt that she may have had a problem with us because we are Asian even though we were polite, courteous and have American accents as we are all American born. The other servers and cashiers in the restaurant were perfectly pleasant and were very nice when we ordered a special hash brown side dish without butter for our allergenic kids.

1 Thank coloradorudy
CADIZ KY
“SUPRISED!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2010

We go to pigeon forge 3 times a year , we usually have our traditions everytime we go but this year just me and 3 teens went me and my daughter ate at Ihop 3 mornings wow I couldnt beleive what I saw those managers have things in order! Theres a manager in the kitchen, one at the hostess stand, one on the floor they were making sure everything and everybody was doing what they were suppose to! I was so so so impressed!

Birmingham, AL
“Fast, friendly, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2010

We were there for a conference that seemed to overwhelm the restaurants in the area, with long lines everywhere. IHOP was an exception. We had Sunday morning breakfast here with no wait, prompt service and good food.