“Family favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great food at a great price. The service was excellent! We had a party of six and never waited more than 10 mins.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Pancakes were good but the eggs, bacon and sausge were bad! It was unfortunte because my son would love to return.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I travel to Severville quite a bit, and I always eat at IHOP....the one in Severville a great restaurant, and the staff are very friendly, and always working, whether it be cleaning while it is slow, as I visited in the midafternoon and watched a waiter actually cleaning every seat in the building....no waste of employee time in this establishment...that was worth my tip.....they have these new syrup dispensers that are coded with red for strawberry, blue for blueberry, etc and most IHOPS I have not seen this you don't have to read what kind it is!! WOW....this manager takes the restaurant to another level, by the way this location is run! I will deifinetly eat there when I return!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When we travel to Pigeon Forge Tennessee for one of our trips to Memories Theatre, we always include time for visiting IHOP after the show. There is a server there, ROZ and she is absolutely the best in customer service. Part of the fun is getting to see Roz. She is a very sweet lady but when it comes to customer service, she is hardnosed and demands only the best customer service from her people. Eating here is a pleasant experience. Stop by this IHOP in Seviervlle, Tn and ask for Roz. Tell her those Virginia Lou Vuto fans sent you!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

It was my parents first time eating at a IHOP Restaurant and they thoroughly enjoyed their omelets, coffee and pancakes. We will be taking them there again soon.