“Great chicken nuggets and waffle fries!!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #15 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I love the fact that my husband and I can split a larger order of chicken nuggets and just upsize the waffle fries and order an extra drink and it still fits in our budget!! Like the fact that they close on Sundays!!

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed March 27, 2013

These restaurant's always seem to deliver. Good food,clean, and centrally located.Always a great place for a quick bite.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We love Chick Fila! Every one of these restaurants that we have gone to in different states have consistently great service and consistently great food. This store was no exception. Really good family atmosphere and some of the best breaded chicken around. When you are tired of poor service at a fast food restaurant, leave that behind and go to Chick Fila.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

They do know chicken and its the best fast food chicken sandwich you will ever eat. I am even starting to like the pickles on mine now.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I hit this place every visit to the nearby Walmart. I scarf down my chic fillet and save a lot of cows!!!! ha ha Love it. Love that they are family friendly and about the only place that observes God's day on Sunday so their employees can attend church service. God bless Chick Filet!!!!