“Always good”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #13 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Pleasant atmosphere. Kind and friendly staff. Service was quick. Restaurant was clean. Dr Pepper as good as always.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

In my 52 year I have managed to never visit a Chick-fil-a. I wanted to try it to see what the big deal is with all the stuff in the press about them lately. I guess I'm kind of a tard because I was totally surprised they do not serve fried chicken! LOL. I had the standard sandwich that they are known for and was shocked at how good it was. Fresh bread, great cheese and real leaf lettuce. Super good. But the kicker is how do they find people to work the counter the smile constantly? Everyone was so delightful! Not at all like the bad attitude kids working at most fast food places. I will for sure be back, partly to support their stand on pro family / life and partly because the food is well worth going for.

3  Thank Jim S
Reviewed August 20, 2012

For a fast food meal, Chic-fil-A is hard to beat. This location always provides great service as the staff is very friendly and the food is very good.

1  Thank Thomasoh
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Close to the motel and very good service. This location is in the Wal-Mart parking lot..so it is close and very convenient.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

service was a bit slow and there was more then just chicken in one of our sandwich's It was replaced when we took it to the cashier but not a good feeling.