“Good food...rude server”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #56 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frederick, Maryland
“Good food...rude server”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I can't give this restaurant an Excellent because our server was not that great. We had to ask him several times to bring us something. He wasn't very friendly...a little rude, actually! He spend more time to socializing with his grandmother than actually doing his job. However, I can give the food a very good! This is the 3rd time I have eaten at a Logan's & each time the food is great. My son really enjoyed being able to eat the peanuts & throw the shells on the floor. I do think their good is a little pricey for what you get. They had a deal where you get an appetizer, 2 entrees, & dessert but it was only for Monday - Wednesday & we were there on a Thursday. They should offer that deal every day.

Kentucky
“Good Logan's, why is it 38th?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Top notch all around!! Everything was well prepared and brought out just right. This is what I expect from Logan's. I did have one issue though and that was with the hostess...honey, if u hate ur job that bad then quit!! Not a reason for me to rate it down tho.

• Visited April 2013
Toledo Ohio
“not our best time at this Logans”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We love Logans...But this is not one of there best. 6 adults on joint vacation,4 of us had experienced logans before. Our waitress was a ding bat, serves was very slow,there was hardly anyone there so I dont know what the problem was.

Woodbury, Tennessee
“Wait too long!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food was good yet it too way too long given that there wasn't too many people in the restaurant.

“Noisy But Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

The sign says "Loud Music Playing and Peanut Shells on the Floor" Also crowded, but why not? On Monday and Tuesday, you can get two (2) complete meals (variety of entree choices) for $14.99. This store may be unusual for Logans, I don't know, but the food is great, properly prepared and promptly served by happy wait staff. Don't eat too many peanuts, or your meal will become a carry-out!

• Visited March 2013