“Love Logan's”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Love Logan's”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Logan's at home, so we gave this one a try. It was good as usual. Our grandkids love to go to Logan's. Good food, Good service.

• Visited October 2012

New London, Texas
“One of the greatest steaks I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Logan's Roadhouse on the Parkway is a fun place to eat because you can eat peanuts from a bucket right at your table and just throw the peanut shells on the floor.

It is a great place to eat because they have fantastic T-bone steaks cooked just the way you want them, with hot rolls, and your choice of 2 sides.

We both prefer our steaks completely well-done, no pink at all. It is not easy to get a thick cut of steak that well-done, but Logan's did it. The flavor was wonderful, the meat was moist and tender, and the salad fresh.

Our waiter greeted us, asked for our drink order, and told us about the day's specials. He was back shortly with our drinks, took our orders and quickly returned with my salad and hot rolls with butter.

When we received our steaks, Zack waited for me to cut into the steak to make sure it was cooked the way I wanted it.....it was! And talk about delicious ! By the time I finished my salad, steak, baked potato and rolls, I regretted there was no room for the chocolate dessert I had planned.

Stop by and visit Logan's next time you are near there. You won't be sorry.

Indiana
“Just nothing special.....”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I would never eat there again....service was terrible....restaurant was very cold.....food was below adverage in taste.....temp....and eye appeal...to many good local restaurants to go to in the area....

Harlem, Georgia
“one of my favorites at home”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

menu was smaller than homes, but food and service good. I like the atmosphere of Logans. Yeast rolls are my favorite and my husband's is the peanuts and you get to throw the shells on the floor!

Kentucky
“Great service - beware of wait!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Be prepared to wait on a Saturday night if you are a large group of 4 or more. We were a party of 2 and had to wait 30 minutes. Our server was extremely friendly and provided excellent service, even when other workers lacked a few things. First, we had to ask for silverware as the hostess forgot to provide it to not only us, but everyone else around us. We were out of peanuts when we sat down and he promptly refilled them. Our waiter promptly provided drink refills without us having to wait or asking.

Our house salads were excellent and served within 5 minutes of ordering our food. Our food was delivered within 15-20 minutes of ordering. It was hot and fresh for both orders - one order was salmon with mashed potatoes, the other being steak & chicken combo with sweet potato.

Quality of food and service by the waiter has made us want to come back to this location. However, the long wait time for 2 people makes us not want to come back on a weekend night.

• Visited October 2012