“Absolutely my worst experience at a hotel!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge

Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Absolutely my worst experience at a hotel!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for a baseball tournament, I booked my reservation online for 2 nights and ended up just needing one. It was a major ordeal to change this, finally got that done. Once we arrived, at first we were ok with the room, wasn't the best but we were there one night to sleep only and take showers so it should be ok. Wrong, we came back to our room in between ballgames to find ants in the bathroom and two bees flying around in the room. When we woke up the next morning, the water was dirt brown. I approached the guy working the front desk and he stated the manager was not there, nothing he could do. Come to find out the manager was there just didn't want to talk to anyone. We waited around on him and he said this was a city problem and not his. This guy was very rude and unconcerned just wanted his money. Needless to say we had to contact some friends that were at a different hotel right next door and take showers there. There water was clean, to me if it was a city problem their hotel would have had an issue also. I contacted Best Western Corporate and they were very nice about the whole issue and apologized for the behavior of the manager. I would suggest finding another hotel and skipping this one completely.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank putman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Michigan Center
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2010

When I entered the room I noticed the carpet was dirty and had several large stains. I asked to be put in another room and again the carpet was dirty. I could not take my shoes off and walk on the carpet in fear of catching something. I wanted to cancel my reservation and go somewhere else and was told that I had made the reservation through Best Western and had to call them. I called Best Western and was advised I had been lied to. The only problem with my reservation was that I had agreed to a 2 night minimun stay to be charged the price I was quoted. So I agreed to stay one night and the manager would let me out of the reservation. Later that night the toilet had leaked all over the floor in the bathroom. The managers fix was to come and wipe up the floor. The next morning I wanted to take advantage of the breakfast but everything was out and the apples looked as if they were weeks old. I would not recomend this motel to anyone. Even the young gentleman at the front desk upon checking in did not think they were very clean but was stuck needing a job. He advised me to go to Best Western Plaza and I found the stay there just wonderful and very clean.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank mydrewski

Travelers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Rock Hill, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2010

We booked the Best Western via the Orbitz website because it seemed to be a great deal on decent rooms. As I was in the process of booking a room with 2 queens, somehow it went from 2 queens to 2 doubles with a price increase when I was in the final stages of booking. We didn't realize until we were on our way to check-in that it had happened, but we felt we could "deal with it." We requested an extra bed as well. The room appeard clean overall, but there were ants in the bathroom and mold in the grout. The beds are not very comfortable, but maybe that's because they were too small for 2 adults. The parking lot is very small and the breakfast room is acroos the parking lot. It was very crowded but there was someone there to replenish food and drinks so it was decent. The pool is in front and surrounded by bushes that are the home to various wasps and bees. We weren't able to stay out there long because of those and the ants that were all over the pool deck. Overall, it wasn't bad enough that we felt we needed to get a room somewhere else, but we'll never stay at this hotel again. We'll definitely go back to the Quality Inn Creekside in Gatlinburg when in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank adrianne679
Hebron
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2010

Advertisedment said, heated pool, pet friendly. Arrived and pool wasn't heated, had to pay additional fee for pets, the misunderstanding was blamed on Travelocity, but on their own website it it advertised the same false info. Staff didn't seem to care that I was upset. Shower went from hot to cold instantly. Rooms were outdated. Won't stay there again, location was not convenient.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank PShipp
ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2010

we travel from ny with my family.hotel staff was frandly room was very clean we stay 4 days we enjoy location is very east to find. over all its good stay. its worth for money. we stay again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Birch Run
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2010

EXPECT TO BE CHARGED ANYWAYS

After being put in a room that was missed by housekeeping, "except for the bed", and that we were not even supposed to be housed in, we got moved to another room, only to find hairs in the tubs, white stains on the comforters, and genital hair on the other blankets in the bed, only to still be fighting the charge weeks after the fact. Nothing like paying for 2 nights in the same town. Manager, said we should pay has he gave us two rooms, I tried to explain to him that they were both dirty, to which he said that was impossible because they have a good housekeeper. Our sticky notes with arrows pointing to other people's bodily hairs proved otherwise.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank DustyTraveler007
Greenville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2010

There was no hot water in the morning, late afternoon it went up ten degrees (however still below 80 degrees) and then the next morning there was still no hot water. Given the excuse that it needed to warm back up due to use (not at 4:00 in the afternoon). No coffee in the breakfast and after telling the hostess she never made more.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple