“Decent room, great breakfast!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
JJCA99
“Decent room, great breakfast!”
Reviewed January 3, 2009

I booked this room using credit card points and was pleasantly surprised and the quality of the room for the value of points that I used.

The room looked to have been recently updated with a fresh coat of paint and new comforters on the beds.

The room was as clean as most.

The continental breakfast was great; it spared us the expense of paying for breakfast the two mornings that we stayed there. The server who worked in the breakfast area was especially friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed waffles, bagels, cold cereal, juice and coffee both mornings.

I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a clean and friendly place to stay - one that you get to before driving into the insanity that is Pigeon Forge.

• Liked — Quiet, breakfast, cleanliness
  • Disliked — Water temperature in the shower - never quite warmed up at 7 AM...
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank JJCA99

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Tennessee
Reviewed October 20, 2008

This was one of the nicest hotels I have EVER stayed in. The room was very clean and well supplied with towels and pillows. We stayed in a room with 3 adults and 3 teenaged boys. The staff was very accomodating when we asked for extra pillows and towels. The room had a kitchenette, and it was very clean and even had dishes for us to use! THANKS. The only dissappointment we had was the pool was closed. We just assumed that since it was heated it would still be open. Oh well. All in all a very great experience. I would definately recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank jennylynntn
Hillsboro, Ohio
Reviewed September 16, 2008

The staff was beyond helpful! Without a doubt, the most pleasant hotel staff I've ever encountered can be found at the Greenbrier Inn.

The rooms were so clean! My family and I stayed for two nights--- and didn't request housekeeping service, but the housekeepers still offered to give us new towels and empty our trash each night.

Great laundry facilities! We took advantage of washer and dryer every day!

The swimming pool is well maintained. Very clean.

Breakfast was amazing! There was a wide variety of food each morning; bagles, waffles (bear shaped! haha), cereals, eggs. The list goes on. The breakfast staff was very friendly!

My stay at this hotel is one of the best (if not THE best) hotel experience I ever had!

I will return!

• Liked — The separate building for the breakfast area! It felt like home.
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank mrsdrking
NC
Reviewed September 11, 2008

I had an unexpected business trip to Pigeon Forge,TN on Monday. Of all times to have to travel to this location! There were few hotels with available rooms and traffice was bumper to bumper. Monday morning my office made calls trying to book a hotel for 2 nights, I drove over 4 hours and checked into Americana Inn only to find the room very dirty , smelled like dog, dog hair on the bed and carpet, strong smoke smell and other odors. An arcade was next door.The noise from the go-carts was like the door to my room was not even closed. No way could I stay there, go to my business meeting smelling and looking like I had slept with the dogs. I got on the phone calling and calling to find a last minute room. Thankfully Best Western Greenbrier was available. What a differents! Clean room, no odor, no dog hair in room and nice staff. Monday night when returning from a very late dinner the parking was full. I had to park a distants from my room and wasn't sure I was parked on the hotel property. I stopped in at the front desk and asked the clerk if he could suggest where to park. He offered his parking space! He also helped with a map and gave tips to find roads around the main traffice. The in-room cup of coffee is a nice plus at 6:30am! A good breakfast and helpful staff. This hotel had everything I needed to complete my business. I would stay at Best Western Greenbrier Inn again.

• Liked — clean room, helpful staff, breakfast included, internet
  • Disliked — parking
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank PlanesNoBus
South Carolina
Reviewed September 6, 2008

We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were clean and the front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was our room(116) was in a dark corner and we didn't really like the location. We asked to be moved, but nothing was available. They did move us the next morning with no problem and were very friendly about it.
The rooms have everything you need... one cup coffee pot, hair dryers, fridge, microwave, iron/board. The beds were firm, but comfortable. The carpet could use a cleaning, but it wasn't filthy. It's not a new hotel but it was nice none the less. We never use the pool, but it looked nice.
Breakfast area was by the pool. There were waffles, toast, juice, apples, cereal, coffee, muffins and bagels. Not a banquet but enough. If you need more, plenty of restaurants are close by.
Our experience was a pleasant one and we would stay here again.

• Liked — Location, price, staff, just about everything.
  • Disliked — Room 116
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank JRJ's Mom
West Virginia
Reviewed July 13, 2008

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We had great & friendly service. The rooms were really nice and clean. At first, I was afraid to stay at this hotel after I read all the reviews from this site. Once I arrived and checked in, I totally disagreed and wanted to make sure that everyone knew that this was a great place to stay. I stayed here for 3 nights and if I ever returned to Dollywood, this is the place I would stay again. The price is very reasonable and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are very, very nice. The hotel looks like it has been very well kept. I loved being able to park outside my room without having to walk inside to get to your doors. The area around this hotel is very nice and friendly, easy to get around and close to everything. The breakfast room is amazing and the swimming pool was very nice. All I can say is you won't regret staying here. Thanks to all the staff for everything. Barb from West Virginia

• Liked — Friendly Service
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BarbfromWV
South Carolina
Reviewed January 1, 2008

The good points: clean room, owners on site - very friendly and helpful. Better than average for the Pigeon Forge/Sevierville area. Good price.

The not so good points: older motel with outside entrance, a little noisy, but then that's Pigeon Forge/Seviereville

Overall: I'd stay there again

Stayed December 2007