“awesome time spent there...”

Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
Ranked #7 of 93 things to do in Sevierville
Reviewed July 23, 2013

over 90 cars in there and so clean and polished, clean building, very friendly staff,thanked us for coming! just loved all the older cars and even got to see a fake elvis! lol...

1  Thank csmjwm
in 5 reviews
"gift shop"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have been in this area 3 times and I always make a point to go here. Something different every time I have been and the folks here are extra nice. What great cars that have, I could stay here for hours if I had the time.

1  Thank Victor M
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The cars here are fantastic. On one occasion, Floyd himself was at the door welcoming every guest. I always enjoy myself here. Lots to see. I find that I need 4 hours to meander through this place.

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place has cars from the 1930's through today and all in mint condition! There is a lot of memorabilia inside as well. You actually feel like you were back in time. The information signs for each vehicle are very informative. I was able to get a lot of great photos of the cars...often from several sides. The price was worth it and I even got to meet Floyd!

1  Thank Airwolf94
See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My dad wanted to visit this museum because he loves muscle cars. The rest of the family was a bit reluctant but was pleasantly surprised. It was a ton of fun to walk around and see these old cars. Several of them have interesting stories about how they got to the museum. My 10 yr old and 12 yr old sons had fun. My parents had a great time strolling down memory lane looking at cars they loved from their past. Worth the trip.

1  Thank swtont