“Lovely weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
JasonL606...
“Lovely weekend”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The cabin was beautiful and very peaceful perfect for a weekend retreat hot tub was an added bonus if your looking for a cabin off the beaten path with few neighbors this is the place will definitely stay again

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. Please come again and remind me that you are a repeat visitor.

Safari677...
“Nice Secluded Cabin”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My husband and I had not been to the Smokey Mountains since our honeymoon (18 years ago!). We loved the cabin. It had everything we needed for a lovely 4 day weekend Thanksgiving weekend. We ended up having to leave a little early because of a wildfire and I had been wondering if the cabin was OK. So glad that it is! It is a great place to stay and I highly recommend staying here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 17, 2017
Hi,
Thank you so much for the nice teviee. I'm sorry your stay ended early. The fire came up to my driveway and then stopped. The Lord was watching over me.
Please come back soon and enjoy two extra days free with a weekend booking.
Happy new year!!!
Explore68...
“Nice cabin”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We loved it they gave us a extra night as a Christmas present I would only recommend this cabin to people who are confident in there drivin very peaceful and only 25 min from the middle of pigeon forge we loved it and plan on book in it again

Jan 9, 2017
Thank you for the nice review. Please come back soon and remind me that you are a repeat guest.
I appreciate nice guests like you.
Happy new year!!
JakePT199...
“Amazing escape”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This cabin was absolutely perfect. Fantastic condition and perfect for those wishing to get away from busy life and seclude to a peaceful getaway. It is in a little clearing at the top of a gravel driveway and has views of distant mountains through the trees. My wife and I stayed here for three nights and it was absolutely perfect. I would recommend this cabin to anyone and everyone. Jan, the owner, was super helpful in directions and information. She was very timely in her communication with us and very nice. Overall, incredible experience.

Jan 6, 2017
Hi,
Thank you for the great review.
Yoou two were the perfect guests. I'm so happy you stayed in my cabin and I hope you come back soon. Remind me that you are repeat guests and enjoy a free night with a weekend booking.
Regards,
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Dec 21, 2016
Thank you so much for the nice review. Please come back soon for a free night with two days booked.

Merry Christmas!!

kiandee29
“Loved It!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

All I can say is this is a very nice cabin. Every thing was just awesome Jan thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy your cabin!!!!! My wife had a wonderful birthday.

Jan 6, 2017
Hi,
Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate nice guests like you.
Please come back soon and remind me that you are repeat guests.
Regards,
Louise H
“Beautiful Eden is truly Beautiful Eden”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have spent many vacations in the Smokies and have rented cabins the last 5 times . The Beautiful Eden , in my opinion has been the best { my husband agrees with me } that we have used . The setting was great . Access in to the cabin was easy . No climbing or steep grades . We were on top of it all ! Quiet , peaceful and relaxing . This is the first time we ever just wanted to come back to the cabin and spend our time , there . Just be sure to carry your food , because you won't want to leave and go back down after it .We had everything we needed to be comfortable in this cabin . It is a little difficult to find , but when you do , WOW ! I have worried so much , with the fires of the past week , if it is still there . I pray it is and feel so sad for the destruction that has taken place in the mountains .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet peaceful setting . Sitting outdoors at night .
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dec 1, 2016
Hi Louise,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you and your hubby enjoyed the stay. i feel the same way that you do, I don't want to leave when I get there.

Please come back soon and remind me that you are a previous guest. I will give you a great deal.

Thanks again.
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing