“Overall, a good value. I would revisit in the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hamstersq...
Brazil, Indiana
“Overall, a good value. I would revisit in the future.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The cabin was nicely furnished and comfortable and had plenty of space for my family of 4. When I arrived, I found a note stating that the washing machine was out of service which was a big frustration because that was a big selling point for me. The hot tub on the back deck was in great condition and very clean. Cabin also had what seems like a slightly smaller pool table which was nice. I was surprised to see that it also had satellite TV and Internet too, I believe, but I didn't get around to testing the Internet.

The cabin was a stone's throw away from 3 other rentals but the trees and difference in elevation created a nice barrier to make you feel like you were truly isolated from anyone else. I had difficulties finding the cabin initially. I would also be a little nervous about driving the mountain road in heavy rain or snow if I didn't have 4-wheel/all-wheel drive. I can't recall for sure but the drive to downtown Pigeon Forge was probably less than 20 minutes and rather enjoyable.

The cabin was also considerably cheaper than the other rentals in the area which is why I would definitely consider staying here again. Overall, it was a nice rental and I was pleased with it.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 14, 2014
Thank you for your nice comments. I'm sorry about the washing machine but it's been replaced since your visit. Please come again some day and I'll include a free night. Thanks! Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing