“Can't imagine a better vacation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Brother's Cove Log Cabin Rentals
Chatham, IL
“Can't imagine a better vacation”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Just returned from 5 wonderful nights at Brothers Cove. We rented Deja View a 3 bedroom cabin on the top of the hill. Although the pictures on the website are very nice, they don't compare to the real thing. It is so absolutely beautiful in the Smokies. Our views from the living room and back deck were amazing. The cabin was clean and so well appointed. It had everything. I would highly recommend Brother's Cove and the cabin Deja View.

I was a little concerned about some of the previous comments about the water so I called the office. They told me they had just installed a new filtration system throughout the resort and the water was clear. I found that to be true. The water was crystal clear and tasted very good.

Best features of this cabin: Great views, well maintained, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, quiet,
free wifi, outdoor hot tub.

Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Fargus44

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We stayed in the 4 bedroom Majestic View at Brother's Cove..The cabin was beautiful and had all the amenities we were looking for...however...our cabin was not cleaned very well..there were huge dust balls everywhere and when we turned on the ceiling fans..huge balls of stuff fell down from them..I overlooked some of the little things and whipped out the vacuum and cleaned and dusted some areas...We had a great time though...WE just made sure to wash all the dishes the first time we used them...I personally cleaned the AC/Heat vent with the vacuum and actually took apart the light on the stove..I started to cook and turned on the light and it was filled with dead bugs...I think the cabin was a little overpriced considering the cleaning aspect, but I am not a complainer and just dealt with it myself...I would bring my own linens next time...I am not sure the sheets on the bed had been clean, but we did have a washer and dryer....I would just look at the integrity of the housekeeping staff a little closer and this cabin would be world class...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank tkek
ATL
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I should have paid more attention to the theme of poor service in prior reviews, as that was certainly borne out during our visit. The property itself is quite pretty, and the cabins are not crowded together like most others we saw in the area. However, our cabin (Good Times) was not well cleaned: a former occupant evidently hid dirty dishes in between clean ones on the shelf, the jacuzzi jets in the bathtubs spat out yucky brown foam, and the hot tub had a funky odor. Despite extensive cautions regarding placing garbare out for pickup at appointed times, which we did, our trash was not picked up, and of course was torn apart by wildlife.

My greatest complaint, however, regards the air conditioning going out on the last night of our 3 night stay. We discovered the problem after we returned to our cabin at 10 p.m. Tired, needing to put our children to bed, and unaware of any 24-hr. maintenance option, we opened the windows and tried to sleep. The weather during our stay was hot, so even with the windows open, the thermostat stayed close to 80 degrees. I do understand that systems break; however, management was unwilling to provide any sort of credit towards the last night of our stay due to this problem.

This property has a lot of potential but the poor management is reflected in poor upkeep and poor customer service experiences.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank WhatSheSaidYall
Princeton, West Virginia
Reviewed August 3, 2010

we have been loyal customers and recommended brothers cove to many friends and family, after our last stay i will no longer go back or recommend to anyone. the first year we were there appox 7 yrs ago we had some problems they were taken care of promptly and handled well this time it was not the same, the manager Brian i could live without! The office staff with the exception of one was rude. our cabin was DIRTY water yellow from the iron. we had a leak in the living room and when it was reported to the main desk we were informed that it was because someone was in the upstairs shower either way should there be water in the living room. there was mouse feces on the counter and in the bathroom upon arrival and the whole cabin smelled like dog. After talking at length with Brian and getting no response what so ever from his supervisor my husband and i have made the decision "never again" brothers cove. i hate that, when i think of vacation i would like to go somewhere i am comfortable with for us it is no longer here at brothers cove

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
7 Thank cabins4me
summer1944
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We have stayed at Brothers Cove many times over the last 3 - 4 years. We have visited during different times of the year and I can't tell you which one I like best. Even when the trees no longer have leaves the place is gorgeous! The views from the cabins at the top of the mountain are breath taking. You will never tire of looking outside. I felt like I was the only one there.

The gates in the community where working the entire time we were there. The staff was helpful with any request. They gave us directions several times.

We had no problems with the water. The jacuzzi was wonderful and clean. The cabin was clean as well.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank summer1944
Lake Orion
Reviewed September 22, 2009

We stayed in cabin #36, Simply Breathtaking, for our wedding anniversary. It is a one-bedroom cabin with three levels. It was very cozy and quiet and we were very happy with our choice. For the people complaining about the rusty water that was already explained on the website, we knew about it and it didn't really bother us. The cabin sits atop the mountain, or ridge or whatever you want to call it, the views from both the back deck and front are great. The front deck is not as private as the back but I still felt comfy sitting out there in my jammies. It was very quiet, the only sounds we heard was from a dog barking a few times at one of the cabins and the occassional car that came by. We did have daily visits from a cute little dog, not sure who he belonged to but he was very sweet but also very shy. He just liked to sit on the deck and watch us. The cabin was clean where it counts, like one person said it could use a good cleaning as far as dusting and debugging and the windows were a little dirty but considering the cabin is surrounded by trees and bugs what do you expect? Nature is not clean. At night the only sounds are of the crickets and whatever else is in the woods, very peaceful. If you want to be away from the "three-ring circus" on the Parkway then this is the place to be. The local grocery store, Kroger, is only about 15 minutes away so that is not bad. The cabin owners keep guest books for people to sign so that is nice touch. We loved it and have already booked a cabin for next year.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rileysmom02
New York
Reviewed April 20, 2009

We stayed in Cabin 32 "God's Gift". This place is breathtaking from the drive up the mountain to the views from the cabin. The age range of our group was 2-65 and there truly was something for everyone. Our Aunts enjoyed knitting on the deck. The kids enjoyed the spa. The rest of us enjoyed visiting around the fireplace, big screen TV and the pool table. Other posters had complained about the rusty looking water and yes we did see it when turning on the water for the first time. Let the water run or buy those great 2.5 gallon jugs of water at the grocery if you think it will trouble you. I thought we would be busy every second of our visit, but actually "just hanging out" was a nice break for uptight and stressed New Yorkers. One more thing...the staff at Brother's Cove were pleasant and our check in and check out were a breeze.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Maedog1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
#2 of 92 in Pigeon Forge
Smoky Mountain Cabins
Smoky Mountain Cabins
#30 of 37 in Sevierville

Been to Brother's Cove Log Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!