“Bear Paw Trail #15 lived up to it's name”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Brother's Cove Log Cabin Rentals
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Bear Paw Trail #15 lived up to it's name”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We stayed in Brothers cove 1 time and that's all it took. the way the builder left all the trees and didn't build cabins on top of each other made this areas special. The views and natural surroudings were National Park Like. So after staying in Bear Paw Trail, We just went and bought the cabin. The on site rental company does and execellent job of caring for guests. Were very happy with our purchase and love to visit #15 Bear Paw Trail.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Skiplilly

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife and our three sons’ stayed at the cabin #46 “Perfect Peace”, December 27th - January 1st, 2012, the views from this cabin are the absolute best! This was our second trip to the Pigeon Forge area (stayed on the east side of town last year) and this was our first time at Brothers Cove. This area is a little further out from Pigeon Forge but we preferred it (away from the traffic in Pigeon Forge). The staff were very, very friendly. No problems checking in or with the codes as some others said. The cabin was clean, very roomy and kept up. It has some visible wear around the cabin (on the outside railing wood and porches mostly) but nothing really out of the norm or really unattractive (and the upper level windows could still use a cleaning). The pool table was also angled weird so as to let the sleeper sofa to be pulled out if used, but it was a constant worry that the kids would crack the window with a pool stick. The hot tub overlooking the view was great. The Christmas decorations and tree already at the cabin added a nice touch. Be prepared for the steep ride up in your car to the cabin, it’s not for the faint of heart, but you’ll get used to it after the first time. Overall a wonderful experience, although we did miss the snow like we saw in 2010! We’ll for sure be back in December this year.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank goldfish7700
Sturgis, Michigan
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We visited Brothers Cove Oct. 7-11, 2011. We rented the cabin called "TreeTop Oasis". It truley is a treetop oasis! The views were majestic!! It was so peaceful, quiet and relaxing. The cabin itself was well maintained and beautiful. We didn't have any issues at all. We enjoyed the hot tub everynight. The fireplace on the porch was amazing. In the morning we sat out there with the fire going, as well as in the evenings. We can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Tara W
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My son and I stayed at Cabin #63 "the Honeymoon Sweet" and absolutely LOVED it. The views were amazing and so peaceful.

The only issue we had was a broken handle to the jacuzzi which was fixed within 30 minutes of reporting it. Excellent service.

We were able to visit Pigeon Forge, Cades Cove and Gatlinburg while there. All were so convienent yet we were well away from the noise of all the "tourist traps" from Pigeon Forge.

I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank DebbieInFla
Springboro, OH
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We stayed at Perfect Peace and we couldn't have been happier! The cabin was lovely, spacious and had a breathtaking view! We had cold, rainy weather while we were there and there was plenty of room to spread out and enjoy ourselves. My teenagers had a great time playing pool and hanging out in the hottub.
I was a little concerned after reading a few of the reviews, but our visit was wonderful! Everything was in great working order (hot tub, dishwasher, washer and dryer, etc) We didn't have any problems with the code for the gate like others did in the past...it looks like they've worked that kink out. We did, however, have trouble getting our code to the front door to work. We called and someone was there to help us within a few minutes! The only thing that could have been improved was the windows were really dirty and needed a good spring cleaning.
I would definitely recommend Brother's Cove and, in particular, Perfect Peace cabin. I hope to go back!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank Kim S
Chatham, IL
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Just returned from 5 wonderful nights at Brothers Cove. We rented Deja View a 3 bedroom cabin on the top of the hill. Although the pictures on the website are very nice, they don't compare to the real thing. It is so absolutely beautiful in the Smokies. Our views from the living room and back deck were amazing. The cabin was clean and so well appointed. It had everything. I would highly recommend Brother's Cove and the cabin Deja View.

I was a little concerned about some of the previous comments about the water so I called the office. They told me they had just installed a new filtration system throughout the resort and the water was clear. I found that to be true. The water was crystal clear and tasted very good.

Best features of this cabin: Great views, well maintained, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, quiet,
free wifi, outdoor hot tub.

Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Fargus44
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We stayed in the 4 bedroom Majestic View at Brother's Cove..The cabin was beautiful and had all the amenities we were looking for...however...our cabin was not cleaned very well..there were huge dust balls everywhere and when we turned on the ceiling fans..huge balls of stuff fell down from them..I overlooked some of the little things and whipped out the vacuum and cleaned and dusted some areas...We had a great time though...WE just made sure to wash all the dishes the first time we used them...I personally cleaned the AC/Heat vent with the vacuum and actually took apart the light on the stove..I started to cook and turned on the light and it was filled with dead bugs...I think the cabin was a little overpriced considering the cleaning aspect, but I am not a complainer and just dealt with it myself...I would bring my own linens next time...I am not sure the sheets on the bed had been clean, but we did have a washer and dryer....I would just look at the integrity of the housekeeping staff a little closer and this cabin would be world class...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank tkek
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Sleep Inn
Accommodations by Parkside Resort
Starr Crest Resort
Starr Crest Resort
#9 of 36 in Sevierville

Been to Brother's Cove Log Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!