“ice cream”

Tara Jean's Ice Cream & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Homemade Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Cheesecake, Cake Pops, Shaved Ice, Brownies, Cookies, and over 20 homemade flavors of Ice Cream. Come enjoy our unique antique atmosphere!**We also have Sugar Free and Gluten Free sweets.
Sevierville, Tennessee
“ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

The best ice cream i've ever had. And it's homemade a must visit for any person dont pass it by you will miss out on a hometown treat it' so worth it.

Oneonta, New York
“A Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

The treats are delicious!!! It was a great place to get to meet and talk to new people. The staff is awesome. I highly recommend everything.

Visited July 2014
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“Great Cupcakes and Cannolli's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stopped there on Saturday. We purchased some cupcakes and cannolli's. The cupcakes were Great and the Cannolli's were to die for. The Best I have tasted in TN. Have to go back and try the Ice Cream. Stop in - Well worth it!!

1 Thank Carol K
Rising Sun
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST ICE CREAM IN SERVIERVILLE / PIGEON FORGE TN. AREA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife and drove by Tara's for a week, going from Riverside Campground to Pigeon Forge. We said one day we ought to stop by. Next to the last day, before we left, it was 8:30, we wanted ice cream. Other places being closed was a blessing! I had the best chocolate ice cream ever. Marble Slab, Coldstone, and any other FroYogurt place can't compete! And to top it off, it's homemade and reasonably priced for the amount you get! Their cupcakes look divine, though I held out only because I'm not a cupcake guy! The place was extremely clean, well kept, and the service was first class! Very sweet people! Do yourself a favor , and stop by! You'll be amazed at what lies behind the front door, for your sweet tooth! From now on, when we are in the area, we will be stopping!

1 Thank TravisSimpson
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Very good ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

The cupcakes look great even though I did not try any since the cashier (kid) did not change his gloves after using the cash register. But my sister loved the ice cream.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank queline213
Tara111789, Owner at Tara Jean's Ice Cream & Bakery, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Good Afternoon, I would first like to thank you very much for your business and writing a review. After I received this email I was a bit confused because our register is operated by a heat sensor that only works when the glove is off the employees hand. This morning I ran the cameras back for the last two days in which the employee you described was working and found that you were mistaken. (There is a camera right above the register) and I did see you near the front looking at the cupcakes and I did watch the employee take off his gloves BEFORE he touched the register. Thank you very much for noticing he was wearing gloves, we strive to keep a clean and sanitary business. I'm very sorry you missed out tasting our delicious cupcakes but hopefully you will try them when you return.