“We all loved the Bunny Nest”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Backhome Log Cabins
Reviewed November 23, 2008

My family and I rented the Bunny Nest last summer. This cabin is very large and we had plenty of room for the 14 of us. What we enjoyed the most was having the pool just a few feet from the cabin. We would cookout at night in the pavilion or just play cards on the back porch. We having been coming to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area for many years, mostly renting cabins. After searching the internet for days for just the 'right' place, we now have found the perfect cabin for our large group. We will definitely be back! The only negative thing I can think of is that a couple of the showers are kinda small.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Sully0315
There are newer reviews for Backhome Log Cabins

Reviewed November 20, 2008

What a fabulous place! We stayed at "Just for 2" for the weekend and had the time of our lives! The cabin had an enchanting view of the river and hilltop off the back deck! When we arrived, the cabin was spotless and absolutely perfect for the two of us! It had everything we needed for the weekend, plus extras. We would definately book with Backhome Log Cabins again. It was an incredible deal and we are very pleased!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank angelseyes2020
Reviewed November 20, 2008

My husband and I enjoyed a much needed weekend getaway in "Just for 2" cabin on the River. The Reservationist was most helpful and the owners of Backhome Log Cabins are the nicest people around. This cozy cabin on the River was equipped with everything we needed. We enjoyed this beautiful cabin and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2008

The River Cabin 2 was lovely, although it is right off of the road. I was impressed by the size of the jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. It was wonderful for us to relax in after a long day in the car. Their were a few minor problems, and although the maintenance personnel was contacted, they never showed up to fix them as promised. In all fairness, I should have then contacted the office as instructed. I am sure they would have made sure everything was taken care of. The office personnel were very accomodating. I was too busy and not concerned enough about the issues to contact them. Overall, this is a great deal and a very confortable place to relax and enjoy a vacation. I recommend it for sure!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2008

My family spent one week in Mountain View cabin. It was a little smaller than I expected for a 6 bedroom cabin, but the location was GREAT! We truly did have a mountain view! It was away from the noise of Pigeon Forge, but not too far from all of the favorite attractions. The staff was willing to fix any issues that came up. We had a few minor problems, none of which hindered our great time together. The outdoor porches were our favorite, and they had a nice swing that we enjoyed daily. The hide-a-beds and futon were not something I would consider "usable", as they were not in great condition. We had brought our own air mattresses for on top of them, and that worked out great. I planned ahead, and communicated via e-mail with the rental staff. They promptly answered all of my questions, and I planned accordingly. Since we had a houseful of coffee drinkers, I brought my own 40 cup coffee pot. Their little 10 cup pot would not have been sufficient. I also brought extra pans and large pots. The air conditioning worked great, and made up for any other incidental issues!
The cleaning staff were helpful, and when the baby in our family spit up on their bedding, they brought over clean linens, even when it wasn't their day to come. It was a log cabin, not the Hilton, so we didn't expect it to pass the white glove test. I always travel with disinfectant wipes and a bottle of cleaner with bleach! We had a great week. Check in and out was a breeze. Since we had pre-paid, we simply went to the cabin. They gave us the code for the key over the phone. When we left, we simply called the office and told them we left! We'd definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2007

My family and I stayed at River 2 cabin from Sunday, May 27, 2007 to Sunday June 3, 2007. We really enjoyed the cabin. The staff was very nice and helpful from the time we booked the cabin, to check in. The cabin was spacious and clean. The top level has a main living area with a dining area and kitchen. The kitchen has all the essentials needed for the stay. The main bedroom is also on the top floor. It is spacious with a full bad and jacuzzi tub.
The bottom level has 2 additional bedrooms, each with a full size bed. There is an additional living area with tv, a foozball table and another table on the bottom floor.
the cabin was clean and comfortable.
We would recommend Backhome Log Cabins to friends staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2007

We just returned from 2 weeks at "Mountain View' cabin, managed by Backhome Log Cabins. This property was not prepared very well for paying guests. A few examples....thick dust on curtains and blinds, cobwebs in corners, dirty pots and pans, fly paper hanging from the ceiling with dead flies, thousands of old, dead lady bugs, broken lamps, dead light bulbs, broken iron, black mold on shower curtains, no tables or lamps in bedrooms upstairs. There were no closets downstairs, nor hooks to hang clothes on, no deck furniture, except 3 plastic chairs (for a place that sleeps 16?) However, if 16 people slept there, they wouldn't fit in the livingroom or kitchen as they were very crowded with 8 of us. All in all, a very bad rental property. We have rented many cabins and villas throughout Pennsylvania and Europe, and have never had such a poorly prepared property.

4  Thank Breeg
TnCabins, Owner at Backhome Log Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2008

This guest requested a 'Budget' cabin. They stayed a full 14 days. They were asked upon check in if there were any problems and they stated 'Everything is fine'. The guest paid a daily rate of $108.00 for a 6 B/R cabin.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
Starr Crest Resort
Starr Crest Resort
#11 of 37 in Sevierville
Accommodations by Parkside Resort

Been to Backhome Log Cabins? Share your experiences!