La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$100
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
$109
$93
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$255
$149
$99
$91
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$129
QualityInn
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$121
$89
Priceline
Wyndham Smoky Mountains(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$282
$162
Agoda.com
$195
  • Pool
$181
$172
Priceline
All reviewsheavenly sunriseprivate poolmountain manorbig hit with the kidshot tublarge potswhole familyprices are greatwaffle ironmountain viewstanporchcabinpansrefrigeratorgrandkidsblast
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Our family had a great vacation stay with Backhome Log Cabins in Sevierville, TN, at Mountain Ayre. The views around this cabin are fabulous! Not only did we enjoy sitting and relaxing on the back porch, we could also continue enjoying the beautiful mountain views while swimming in the pool!! There was plenty of room for our family of 8 adults and 4 children.

We had to call the manager, Stan, on our first day because a toilet tank wasn't filling up and was continuing to run. I would say he was there within 5-10 minutes of our call, and a plumber was there within the hour. Nice! Very accommodating!

Thank you to Stan and to Backhome Log Cabins for a great vacation!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank bcollier
Reviewed April 10, 2012

It was average...Just average I cant help to think there are other cabins that are worth the very good rating. Would I rent the cabin or another cabin from them? Probably not. If I am in the area again I will go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Look beyond this Cabin Rental.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank linlau59
Stan L, Owner at Backhome Log Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

We're sorry you feel these 2 adjoining cabins are only 'average'. The vast majority of people love these cabins and especially for having 2 heated pools right at their doorsteps. Four days after your departure we had a tour group of 37 people stay in these cabins and sent this response from the tour operator, "just letting you know the group had a ball and enjoyed every minute. Thanks for the great job working with us. You can bet you are at the top of our list for more".

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We came up from Georgia for a Christian gathering in Gatlinburg. We had 14 kids and 12 adults and we're not the quietest group because we're celebrating life! GREAT place for the kids as there's a pool table,pacman machine and fooseball, plus a big backyard for the guys to play ball. With the kids downstairs and the adults upstairs, it was enjoyable because the place is very large. The maintenance man was just finishing refilling the hot tub for us, but that wasn't a big deal. He was polite and apologetic for being there. This house is beautiful,well laid out, nice new furniture, and very clean. I imagine the management is very particular about their reputation as the cleanliness of their cabin really stands out. Stan and Debra are wonderful to work with. God Bless and we will definitely return next year for the Gaither's Homecoming.

Room Tip: The house is so well insulated,we didn't hear the kids in the basement while we were upstairs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I just spent several days at this cabin, for a family reunion. It was exactly what we needed, providing plenty of bed space, running room for all the kids, ample seating, cleanliness, supplied very well, and when we needed anything, the staff were more than helpful, and accomadating. The cabin was easy to find, parking was very good (for 7 cars). We had ample food preparation space in the kitchen, which was supplied nicely. We cooked a full course Thanksgiving meal for dinner, and pancake breakfast the next morning, with no issues. There was ample hot water, bedding, play areas, too many TV's tho, garbage pickup, and plenty of peace and quiet to be shared, after the kids bedtime (put the kids downstairs, & they LOVED the bunkbeds). This cabin served our needs nicely. I am including pictures taken upon our arrival too. It isn't a luxury cabin, and if that's what you're looking for...look elsewhere. This cabin is nice, and is NOT a dump. We all enjoyed our time there, and prayerfully, we'll be able to enjoy it again next year, too.

Room Tip: IF noise is an issue for you at bedtime, bring along a window fan to use...works great. Put all the kids to bed downstairs, they love the bunkbeds, and they'll be there in the game room areas anyway, when they aren't outdoors. Enjoy!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LOhey
Stan L, General Manager at Backhome Log Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you for your positive review. The vast majority of people love this cabin, 'Heavenly Sunrise', for the private pool, large rooms, and the 'Value' of this unit. We have many repeat guests for this rental.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I recently stayed in Heavenly Sunrise and had a very enjoyable experience despite what some recent reviews state here. To address them the refrigerator was immaculate and looked brand new as well as the kitchen cleanliness. I also spent about and hour for two of the nights in the hot tub and it worked fine. It was very relaxing. I didnt notice anything dirty it was clean and yes of course nature is all around you so you may see a bug every now and then but thats what I came here for was to relax and enjoy nature! I enjoyed the hot tub and sitting on the very large front porch in the swing enjoying the view. Morning cup of coffee there was great! If you are thinking of taking a large group the Heavenly Sunrise would be a great choice and if you are considering a trip to the Smokeys and want a cabin I believe that backhomelogcabins will set you up nicely. When I got home last night I was on their website looking at options for my next trip! Can't wait! Thanks guys!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends