“Bread Sticks and salad” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 183 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Bread Sticks and salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

What can I say. the bread sticks and salad you can make a meal on just that! Food and service was good. You'll want to go early so your wait time for a table isnt too long. before or around 5pm. After that time, expect to wait awhile.

Visited August 2012

Culpeper
“It's OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

When we stopped here, as we were walking up to the doors, several people told us that the wait time was about 2 hours!! luck for us we already had someone there that obtained a table. The food was ok, a little pricey.

Butler, Kentucky
“Excellent food, excellent price, overworked server”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Our server could barely come by to get our order. We definitely sat there for a while. But, she was super nice and you could tell she was just a little overwhelmed with how busy the place was. The food was excellent as always though :) Definitely will eat there again.

McDonough, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Weekend visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I think it was a busy part of the day, however our party of 7 was accommodated very well. Service was a little slower than expected however the food was great.

Visited July 2012
“Something wrong in the kitchen!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I don't know if they were having an off night or what, but I will never eat at this location again. We arrived at 8 pm and I ordered an appiletizer from the bar. We were seated before it arrived and it took 30 minutes for it to show up to our table! The other members of my party got their's before me! It took over an hour then for our food and it had been sitting under a heat lamp and was horrible. I asked our waitress for the manager 3 times and she never came. I had to go looking for the manager myself! When I did find her, she was sorry and comped the meal. I was glad it was free. That made up a little bit for our hour and half wait, but I will neve risk going there again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles