“Love this Days Inn”

Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Lenoir, North Carolina
“Love this Days Inn”
Reviewed November 13, 2010

My husband and I have stayed here several time. Keith treats us like famiy. We feel very safe at this hotel as well.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed October 25, 2010

During my arrival, I either lost my purse or it was stolen - still not sure which. The manager noticed (on the security monitor) a teenager with my purse on the stairway. He went to the teenager and retrived my purse - called me and delivered the purse to me. My purse contained $400.00 in cash, credit cards and etc. This would have certainly put a damper on my trip to Dollywood. All items were still in my purse when it was returned. The manager (Keith) certainly was doing a great job making sure that all of his custormers were safe monitoring the secuirty cameras. I often wondered if anyone ever looked at the monitors. Would definitely stay there again. Freddie Law-Georgia

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Troy, North Carolina
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Very old out dated motel. Mattresses thin and don't even reach up to the stationary headboards on the walls. Can feel springs when you run your hand over it. Furniture in very bad shape. Outside door has large cracks at the bottom. Not much of a selection at breakfast. Lobby smelled horrible. Arrived 2:45pm and was told I couldn't check in til 300pm. Stay only if you can't get anything else.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Memphis
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We made reservations through Travelocity. Confired reservations! When we arrived Keith (the manager) told us we didn't have a reservation and didn't have any more rooms either. He would not give us a room!!!!! My Husband then went in an inquired if they had any rooms. He said sure! They are $99/night. Of course that was more than what we booked on Travelocity. They will not honor prices you book througha 3rd party. We feel they didn't want to honor our price because he knew he could get more. This place is a rip off!!!! The manager is rude and didn't care if we had a place to stay or not.

Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lakelandtdweety
Indpls
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Motel was o.k...nice tv...very resaonable compared to area motels.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed September 18, 2010

This was the perfect sleepover spot for our three motorcoaches on the way to a rally in Washington, DC. The hotel managers stayed late to make sure all 120 people were snuggled in their beds, and the managers came back at 6:30 in the morning to make sure breakfast and our departure went perfectly. Many thanks to Keith and his managers! The rooms were freshly painted... and even the parking lot had fresh stripes. Easy walking distance to several nice restaurants. And economical. We will use this motel again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Northbrook
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I recently stayed at Days Inn Apple Valley with my spouse and 3 small kids ( ages 5-10). As soon as you walk into their lobby you can feel the welcome "ambiance". Keith, one of the managers was wonderful and all of my kids fell in love with "MR KEITH". The head housekeeper Kathy made sure that our room was always stocked well with towels and amenities we never had to "want" for anything while there. Keith and Kathy are two examples of dedicated employees as they were there all day long and im sure long after we had retired for the night. Its nice to go to a hotel and be treated as " family" and not just another guest. We will from this point on make Days Inn Apple Valley " OUR " hotel when coming to the Smoky Mountains.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family