“Service from Staff better than a 5 star Hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville

Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Michigan
“Service from Staff better than a 5 star Hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2009

Keith was an excellent Host. Welcomed me as family from the begining. I booked online and payed in advance(no refunds) Keith called and confirmed I was being Billed for a 33 day stay. Service excellent from the begining. Had a wonderful stay kids loved the pool,great location with excellent restaurants(Bullfish) recommended by Keith.Thanks! I would recommend Hotel and will be back. I wish all hotel had this type of service for all customers.We had a Great time!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
bogalusanative
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2009

Stayed 3 nights here and it was great, dont listen to these negative reviews, most are caused by themselves. This place is very clean and nice. The people here are very nice.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2009

Best value for the area. We visited Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Gatlinburg, went to concert at Smokies Stadium and shopped the outlets. Great access to everything for traveler.
We were there for a week, and it was a comfortable room, with amenities, couldn't ask for a better deal. Friendly manager and staff. I would stay there again next year.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2009

stayed four days great location children loved the pool and the breakfast manager friendly husband stayed at several hotels around the world and this hotel by far was the best friendly atmosphere

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2009

Excellent location, where Sevierville meets Pigeon Forge. had we appreciated how much there was to see in area we would have stayed longer, and might have stayed at this hotel. Rooms were clean, though a bit worn. Staff at reception very friendly and helpful. Pool disappointing though. Didn't look great so we didn't use it. Walking distance of numerous restaurants - Tony Roma's almost directly opposite. Felt quite safe. Good price.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2009

I booked our room online with two queens and a jacuzzi. Our daughter and grandchildren were coming for a couple nights later on in our trip. The room was clean and had no bad odors. The jacuzzi was in a separate locked room inside our room which made it safe with the kids around. I had problems hooking up to the internet, but the two men who run the front desk are by far the nicest two people I've ever met at a hotel anywhere. They were above and beyond to get me up and running. A company who handles their internet had to come out and do some work but by the next day I was online. Whenever I saw either of these two men outside at the hotel, they always called me by name which I found very nice. They both always asked if everything was ok and if we needed anything. The breakfast was good and the area always clean. There was always muffins, bagels, bread for toast, jam, cream cheese, cereal, waffles, plus the coffee and juices. I believe we paid a good price for the value of our stay. The view probably leaves a lot to be desired as it's right on the main drag in Pigeon Forge, but I didn't go for the view from our room anyway. Next trip we make there, this will be where we book.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Hendersonville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

Me and my family was welcomed as soon as we arrived to the hotel. Keith treated us like we were a part of his family. The beds were very comfortable as well as the pillows. The maid service was constantly working everyday and I noticed them changing the sheets out during the time I was there. The location is extremely convenient to the outlet store ( 3 blocks away), most of the name brand restaurants, and only a 10 - 15 minute drive to Dollywood. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge
#4 of 20 in Sevierville
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!