“Good location, average Days Inn”

Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Good location, average Days Inn”
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Excellent location, where Sevierville meets Pigeon Forge. had we appreciated how much there was to see in area we would have stayed longer, and might have stayed at this hotel. Rooms were clean, though a bit worn. Staff at reception very friendly and helpful. Pool disappointing though. Didn't look great so we didn't use it. Walking distance of numerous restaurants - Tony Roma's almost directly opposite. Felt quite safe. Good price.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
NC
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I booked our room online with two queens and a jacuzzi. Our daughter and grandchildren were coming for a couple nights later on in our trip. The room was clean and had no bad odors. The jacuzzi was in a separate locked room inside our room which made it safe with the kids around. I had problems hooking up to the internet, but the two men who run the front desk are by far the nicest two people I've ever met at a hotel anywhere. They were above and beyond to get me up and running. A company who handles their internet had to come out and do some work but by the next day I was online. Whenever I saw either of these two men outside at the hotel, they always called me by name which I found very nice. They both always asked if everything was ok and if we needed anything. The breakfast was good and the area always clean. There was always muffins, bagels, bread for toast, jam, cream cheese, cereal, waffles, plus the coffee and juices. I believe we paid a good price for the value of our stay. The view probably leaves a lot to be desired as it's right on the main drag in Pigeon Forge, but I didn't go for the view from our room anyway. Next trip we make there, this will be where we book.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Hendersonville, NC
Reviewed May 26, 2009

Me and my family was welcomed as soon as we arrived to the hotel. Keith treated us like we were a part of his family. The beds were very comfortable as well as the pillows. The maid service was constantly working everyday and I noticed them changing the sheets out during the time I was there. The location is extremely convenient to the outlet store ( 3 blocks away), most of the name brand restaurants, and only a 10 - 15 minute drive to Dollywood. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
north carolina
Reviewed April 30, 2009

I havent stayed there yet but i wouldnt recomend staying here. I booked this hotel for June 27 to July the third. I didnt realize that i was booking it under the save now rate where u would have to pay immediatly. When i realized what i had done i called the hotel and spoke to keith and he was very rude and would not change or cancel the reservation so i called the 800 number and told them what happened and they told me he had the authority to cancel or modify the reservation. when i called him back he got pissed off and literally got furious and wanted to know who told me that he could cancel or change the reservation, so i called the 800 number again and spoke to a different person and they told me the same thing the first person did that he was the one to change the reservation or cancel it. i called him back and he refused to do anything so i called corporate head quarters and filed a complaint and they faxed the info to him. i called him again only for him to tell me still that he could not change it . the only reason i will still stay there this year is because they already have my money for the room which i can not get back. i hope he is not as rude in person or it will be an unpleasant stay and trouble for him .

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Ohio
Reviewed April 29, 2009

We ride motorcycles and this was our annual trip to the Smoky Mountains. Keith has gone out of his way to make us comfortable. We don't spend a lot of time at the hotel. We want a clean room to sleep in at an affordable rate. This is the second time we have stayed here and we will return.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
WV
Reviewed April 21, 2009

When I checked in everything seemed to be ok. The man at the front desk was very nice and we had a very fast check in. Then my husband and I went to park our car and there was no parking. We had to park where our car was barely out of the way of other vehicles. Then we go to our room. Our room smelled awful. We sat on the beds and they were like rocks. The bathroom fan was VERY noisy and anytime our neighbors took a shower it was very loud in our room. Our room was very clean though. Checkout went very smooth, but when I got home and checked my credit card they had charged me an extra $20. So, I called to ask why and they said we had stolen a pillow. We never took their pillow, we actually took our own pillows on the trip with us, we had no need to steal theirs. I will never stay there again. Very bad experience.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jwalls88
Mcleansville NC
Reviewed April 19, 2009

I travelled with my father,husband, and two teens. The hotel could not provide a rollaway bed for three nights that I stayed,so my son slept in the floor. The room wasnt so clean, had to ask for towels. The room beside us was loud. Will not stay again. Parking was terrible.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family