“Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

W Manchester, OH
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2008

Goldwing Rider
Only motel that gave my group what we had ask for. Went out of their way for us. Our rooms were clean and nice. We will stay at this motel again next year.

• Liked — Giving me what I requested when I made our reservations
  • Disliked — Breakfast at 7 am would of liked 6 am better
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2008

I stayed a week there and the hotel felt like home even better! You ate free Breackfast (good food). The service was teriffic i was really satisficed with it. Also, one of the managers which was Kieth was really Cool and funny, I got along with him good.!! Next time when your looking for a comfortable hotel and not to expensive the place is DAYS INN>>> ask for Kieth !!!!! TRUST ME it was a lovely place....

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Erwin, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2008

My husband and I have found this hotel to be the best priced hotel in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. No matter what time of year or weekend it may be. As we have gotten older, and have more aches, we wish the hotel would upgrade their mattresses. Overall, the hotel is great and we plan to stay at the same hotel in the future. Staff is great, anything you need or might be missing, they're always ready to get it for you or help in directing you where you may find what your looking for.

• Liked — plenty of room
  • Disliked — Needs more lighting in the rooms
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2008

My girlfriends and i just returned from a " girls weekend" in Pigeon Forge. We stayed at the Days Inn Apple Valley it was great. They had everything we needed from a great breakfast to a super staff....especially Keith the evening desk clerk, he made us feel like we were part of his family and always looked forward to seeing him when we returned in the evenings.

We had never stayed at a Days Inn before, but will make this "OUR" hotel from now on whenever we visit the area with friends or family.

We highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed April 2008
1 Thank candygirls
Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2008

The hotel was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable. The staff was nice. The breakfast was above average. They had waffle iron where you could make your own waffles. They had bagels, doughnuts, cereal, juices, coffeee, and milk. The hotel was busy but not too loud. Great location. I would stay here again. Not the Hilton but nice. I stayed three nights. It was a good rate. I booked through triprewards.com and got a good deal. Hope this helps!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank moore_stan
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2008

My friend and I recently stay at the Days Inn Apple Valley in Sevierville.

We enjoyed our stay immensely. The rooms were very clean and the employees were very helpful especially Keith on the front desk, with his directions and recommendations for the area.

If you are considering a trip to Pigeon Forge, I would highly recommend that you stayat Days Inn Apple Valley in Sevierville.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank friendsOhio
TIFTON
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2008

We had prepaid reservations here for 2 nights, Dec. 14 & 15. I suffered a heart attack on Dec. 12 and my wife immediately called the motel to cancel. The manager was rude and told her that they didn't allow cancellations or refunds. They wouldn't even let her change the dates. I emailed Days Inn Corporation and was told that this was a franchise and they had no authority over it. I also emailed and mailed a complaint to Sevierville Chamber of Commerce and they never responded. Do not stay here because they only care about the mighty dollar.

Stayed December 2007
1 Thank glb6

Travelers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge
#4 of 20 in Sevierville
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!