“Stargazer cabin”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Little Valley Mountain Resort
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We just returned from our first trip to Little Vally resort our stay was July 2-5, 2012. I can say we will not stay here again. Being our third trip to the Smokies and the other two places we stayed were less money and a lot nicer. The cabin needs TLC for the price we paid. Needed shoes on the deck due to the nails sticking up, hot tub was VERY sandy, whirlpool tub in the upstairs bedroom was moldy air conditioner was not blowing cold air till the next morning after our arrival. The view from the back deck was nice. The putt putt golf was very small. We went fishing several times and caught nothing. Ponds were very muddy.

Room Tip: I would really look around for somewhere else for your family vacation.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank luvshawnee

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed here in April 2011 and had the most amazing time, the cabin is beautifully appointed and you could really ask for no more.

On the road between the resort and Sevierville is the most fantastic family run deli (sorry can't remember the name but its opposite the gas station) make the most of this with local produce sold at very reasonable prices.

I really did leave my heart in Sevierville

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank X11RAJ
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was our third trip to Little Mountain Valley Resort over about a 10 year period. This time we stayed at Above the Falls. Crazy nice, clean, cozy. Teenage kids loved it. I am shocked by so many lame reviews about bugs and fish that don't bite. If you want to be cheap go stay on the parkway in Pigeon Forge. You can find place for $29.95 a night. If you want "woodsy" guess what, might be a few bugs. If you do not like steep roads don't stay in a mountain resort, pretty basic. The resort amenities are clearly meant to kill time and if you expecting the par 3 to be free country club, you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a quiet getaway, awesome views, decks, hot tubs, games, etc. than this is the place. Close enough to the action but far enough away to relax.

Room Tip: Above the Falls is nice and does not disappoint even a little.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Michael M
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband , Kids and myself have been visiting TN for a few years now and decided to stay somewhere different as in cabin wise , The huge 3 bedroom 3 full baths were great but need to update there electronics and make sure to wash clean the hot tub cause it wasn't cleaned the linens should be more cleaner as in color and make sure to spray for wasp wood bees and scorpions cause it freaked me out but we handled it well my husband did the amenities were ok an update to kids golf area should be done and more things for kids to do should be consider being the price you do pay staying there it was close to most attractions and store a huge plus there is no signal at all with sprint so you don't have service unless you drive to town and they should invest
in better wi fi connection since the cabin did state there were wifi at the location we stood but once there looks like we had none altho the compensated us on that with another amenity for free we feel they should always make sure all that is listed on property should be there valid and working beside that it was a good stay I would do it again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mrs M
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I booked a cabin at this resort in Feb. 2012, for vacation in April 2012. Due to some medical problems and emergency, we had to cancel this reservation. I had payed a deposit of over $400, they refused to send me my money back (or refund my credit card). They said that the refund would not go out until March 25. I cancelled the reservation on Feb 15. I called numerous times to tell them the emergency and we needed the money, no one cared and were very rude. It is March 28, I finally got someone on the phone, and she said that the refund has not gone out, but will soon. Do not make a reservation, becuase if something happens and you cancel, IT IS A BIG MESS!!!

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AngelaS852
littlevalleyresort, Manager at Little Valley Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

First of all I am sorry to hear you had a family medical emergency that kept you from vacationing here at Little Valley Mountain Resort. Unfortunately I do understand that you had to cancel your reservation. Our company policy is however, that we issue refund checks once a month, around the 25th. I do apologize if this was inconvenient to you ,on receiving the check at a later date.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stayed at the Fox Den at Little Valley Mountain Resorts...the first night we arrived...no power due to tornadoes and storms...but we had brought candles and it was a fun time just to reconnect. The power was on the next day and finally we were able to look around and see the cabin...beautiful! As with any other places, there will always be a few small things, but the management was quick to resolve and our stay was wonderful! We have a new favorite pet at Fox Den, Ricky the Raccoon! He was so cute and adorable and by the end of our stay he would actually eat out of my hand! I fully recommend this cabin to large families who want to reconnect and rejuvinate!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Dorene Z
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed in Smoky Mountain Memories, and let me say the unit does not look as nice as the website photos. Those pictures must have been taken when it was brand new, because this cabin needs some work. The biggest negative were the critters in the walls and ceilings that kept us up much of the night with their chewing, scratching and running throughout the walls. After 2 nights of being kept awake, we reported this to the manager on duty who said they were only little flying squirrels, and that they had other cabins with them as well. She said that if we would leave the TV on all night they would settle down. How is that for customer service! Of course since we never saw what was behind the walls, we could have been sleeping next to rats. They were so noisy that we moved to the sleeper sofa downstairs, and it was like sleeping on exposed springs. Both my wife and I had backaches the next morning. Because we were not offered any remedy, we reluctantly stayed two more sleepless nights. In 30 years of renting cabins in the Gatlinburg area, this is the first one that ruined our stay. We would not recommend this place at all. Mr. F

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Quitman F
littlevalleyresort, Manager at Little Valley Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

We do apologize that you encountered some sleepless nights due to the flying squirrels that do from time to time appear in the cabins.However, they are rare. Again, I am sorry and would hope that you may reconsider another visit to Little Valley, where a high percentage are repeat guest.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
The Inn at Christmas Place
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville
Clarion Inn Willow River
Clarion Inn Willow River
#5 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Little Valley Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!