“Mostly great”

Wytheville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mostly great”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Mother-daughter spa day. Awesome massage and facial with great staff! A little disappointed in the pedicure and manicures - still have rough feet and jagged cuticles BUT the girls were very pleasant and the hot chocolate was great. Very relaxing...

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Melissa P

Knoxville, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful Girls Weekend Getaway!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

So relaxing! The sugar scrub is a MUST and the pedicures are amazing not to mention the view! Love the ice cream pedicure! ! Between my friends an myself, we enjoyed facials, body wraps, water massage, full body massages, and the Vichy shower spa jet!

Visited January 2013
Cleveland, OH
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“can't get customers when you ignore them”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The pool was closed so and opted to visit the spa. A worker was walking in a few feet in front of me. She looked at me, but didn't say anything. When I walked in she and the receptionist were talking. Both glance my way and then went in through a door. So I started looking around - 5 mins or so later the reception returned and then said hello...blah blah blah.I don't know but the fact they didn't acknowledge me kind of was a turn off, so I left. Next day -I ment to call the office to inquire about the still closed pool, I called the spa by mistake. So i asked if her about the pool. This person (the receptionist) really couldn't give any anwsers on when it would be done and just kept giglling about it. Which just furture annoyed me. I even said its not funny...I had planned a few days by the pool while the BF took the car to golf. I was stuck with nothing to do and yet she still kept doing this little laugh. Some customer service training is needed. Part of the spa experience is great customer service. Missed opportunity on your part.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful people”
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

The staff were wonderful, the spa was so inviting, calming and refreshing. I could live there, the staff were perfect, kind and friendly and very knowledgeable.

1 Thank CRK1209
Indiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My ladies loved it!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and three daughters all had their nails done. The four of them came back with smiles and beautiful nails!

Visited June 2012