“The Best Ever!”

Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Ever!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have been to 5 different spas over the last 8 or 9 years and Oak Haven was by far the best! They went above and beyond my expectations. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Emily provided my services (body treatment and massage) and not only is she great at what she does but she is very discreet and made me feel completely comfortable. I will definately use Oak Haven again. In fact, I may not ever go anywhere else!

Visited February 2012
4 Thank southflower24

orlando, fl
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent spa in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge, TN area”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I have visited The Spa at Oak Haven Resort several times & have always been pleased. They are very friendly and provide excellent services - from massages to facials, pedicures, etc. I will definitely return! (Also, the prices are reasonable)

Visited October 2011
2 Thank tnvolfsufan
Cincinnati, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Do nice to be pampered!”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Had a lovely time getting my prenatal massage & ice cream pedicure! The staff were so friendly and helpful and I even went back the next day for the Shellac manicure. Love it!

1 Thank skinnypenguin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Spa in the World!”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Had couples massage. Best we have ever had. Lisa & Heather were fantastic!! Can't wait to go back!!

1 Thank BrendaRicky
LA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good for a little stress reliever”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

We tried the spa for the first time this past trip in September.
I left the spa with pros and cons.
The pros:
Beautiful Decor, Good Selection of Services, Great Check in,
Con: No sitting areas for real relaxation like at most big spas
No Locker Rooms/Large lounge Changing areas/No real place to get ready again and do hair etc.The cabin is nice but not really private enough for a real spa, poor music selection, no lounge tub that I saw advertised

The Spa is nice but by no means is it a full service spa like you would find at The Grove Park Inn. They do offer some great services and I do agree that the prices are fair.

I felt that the attendants lacked professionalism in handling a concern that I had and brought to their attention. It was simply dismissed and left me feeling like I did not matter and my opinion was of no value to them.

All in All, it was a pretty good experience for the area and what there is to offer there. There is not a large selection of 5 star spas in the area. Oak Haven tried to meet the need but seems to have fallen a little short. If you want a massage or services and are not expecting The Grove Park Inn then you will be satisfied.

2 Thank jmcdan