“Tree Top Haven (Outrageous Cabins)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Starr Crest Resort

Starr Crest Resort
Nashville, Tennessee
“Tree Top Haven (Outrageous Cabins)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at Tree Top Haven for several nights. The cabin was as described and was very clean- no problems at all and was very easy to check in/out. Tree Top Haven's back porch view is of Pigeon Forge- you can see some of the lights from Pigeon Forge attractions and can hear the train at Dollywood. Across the street, the cabins had a view of Gatlinburg mountains. When you take a walk in the streets- you have all of the views and it's breathtaking- I just wish I had the mountain view from my back porch. Our cabin was at the very top of the mountain- which was a lot of fun. The roads are wide and well-paved-- very different from experiences I've had with other cabin companies where some of the roads are very narrow and not well-marked. The only drawback is that you don't feel like your cabin is nestled in the mountainside.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jen_K_777

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

When we rented Hugs-n-Kisses I couldn't believe how cheap it was. The pics of the cabins were gorgeous and upon arrival definitely lived up to their promise. They were clean, this is something I'm very finnicky about, and spacious. All appeared to have gorgeous views and were located very close to Dollywood and Pigeon Forge. My only advice is to keep in mind Pigeon Forge/Seiverville is a dry town. We had to drive to Gatlinburg for wine. other than that it was a fantastic little getaway

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank TaraWVU
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

This cabin is in starr crest resorts. We booked through smokey mountain cabins and although our literature said Gatlinberg Falls, we weren't at that resort. We checked in at Gatlinberg falls and it was very nice. But we were down the road a bit in starr crest. This is advertised as a two bedroom cabin but there is a huge king bed in the loft upstairs. So my husband and I plus our two boys all had their own rooms and their own baths. Kids loved the arcade games, xbox pool table and air hockey. We loved the card table. We were never bored at this cabin. There is a community pool. It looked nice but we never used it. The cabin is clean and beautiful. The view is to die for. I loved this cabin and I did not want to leave. I rarely can say that about a vacation, as I'm usually ready to sleep in my own bed by the end of vacation, but I was sad to leave. I would absolutely book this cabin again and I would absolutely return to pidgeon forge gatlinberg. Best vacation our family ever had. Yes, you pay a little more for a cabin but to me it was absolutely worth it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shannond42
Simsbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed in "Smoky Mountain Dream" at the end of May and it was absolutely beautiful! The website was a true representation of the cabin. We will definitely be visiting again! While we were there we also had a couples massage from Roger Bailey and an associate from www.rnrbodyworks.com that will come to your cabin! Unfortunately due to the extreme weather we were not able to have the massages on the deck, but we were very thankful that Roger "swam" his way to the cabin to keep the appt... Thank you Tennessee for a memorable visit!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blndspirit
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this cabin for a week long vacation.

When we originally booked this cabin we were overwhelmed by the number of choices available. After staying there for a week in All About Love, I can say that we made the right choice.

The cabin indicates it can sleep 8, but we only had three people, which provided ample room. The cabin was very clean and well appointed. There were so many features to enjoy, including, the pool table, air hockey, atari, big screen tv, but most of all the two porches overlooking Pigeon Forge and the mountains. The upstairs bedroom was actually a loft combining the game room, which provided floor to ceiling views. Impressive!

The kitchen was equipped with all the basics that you would need to make a basic breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Beds were comfortable and there are several ceiling fans throughout to keep the cabin cool making sleeping very comfortable.

We had an excellent time staying here and did not want to come home! I would stay at this resort again without hesitation. It was a great value because you received a free night if you booked 6 nights. You also received 20% off by purchasing a Dollywood season pass that comes with one buddy pass. So my wife and I went to Dollywood for a day with our son, which was pretty fun.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Spartan55
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family and I stayed in the Perfect 4 You cabin in Starr Crest Resort recently and were very pleased. We had a few issues but nothing big - a couple of light bulbs were out, and towels and washcloths had been left in washer and dryer. The air hockey and other games in the cabin were a nice addition, it's location is not far from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, and the view of the mountains was AMAZING!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mishy111
Hurley, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Excellent view. Cabin is nice. Don't trust Outrageous cabins if they tell you "Internet Access is available" in the area! We needed internet to keep up with business while there, and I asked the guy when we made the reservations if it was available. He says that the neighborhood has access available. Most of the cabins surrounding ours are Dollywood cabins and they have internet access, but it is locked out where you cannot access it. Other than that, the cabin is really nice. They do need to upgrade the sheets and comforters to "Fit" the bed, as they are too small and the blankets have been chewed by some animal, probably a dog, yet folded and put in the closet. Bed is comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Stokes12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area
#6 of 90 in Pigeon Forge
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,313 reviews
Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa

Been to Starr Crest Resort? Share your experiences!