Starr Crest Resort
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$119
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$47
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$80
La Quinta
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$83
$71
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$59
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
$52
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$129
$120
  • Pool
All reviewsoutrageous cabinsdollywood cabinsair hockeypool tablehot tubanimal housedollywood staffheart shaped jacuzzi tubpigeon forgemt leconterental officemaster bedroomgames roomthe upper decknice furniturecabin calledtouristy stuff
Reviewed October 18, 2012

You can't beat the view from this cabin, or the fact that you have three decks from which to experience it. Be sure to catch the sunset over the mountains- wonderful! We stayed here Oct. 2012 for a family vacation. Grandparents, cousins, kids, parents... we all enjoyed our time here. It was clean when we arrived, and we had no problems during our stay. Loved that all the beds were kings. Our only complaint was the size of the table- wish it were bigger so the whole family could eat together. Another advantage of the Dollywood cabin rentals- length of stay passes for the park and up front parking. We were there during a busy time when the parking lots were full, but we were able to still park right up front. This is our second time at the Starr Crest Resort, and we would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My family and I rented the cabin “Especially for You” from Dollywood Vacation Rentals at Starr Crest Resorts. Overall we had a wonderful time, the cabin was awesome and although it was a honeymoon cabin it accommodated me, my wife, and our two sons who are 2 and 6. We chose this cabin because it was the cheapest cabin for the week we wanted to stay on the Dollywood website.
The BAD: The cabin had cobwebs in the kitchen hanging from the ceiling and it had ants that we discovered after my boys left a Capri sun drink pouch on the cabinet overnight. After we wiped up the spills the ants did not return for the remainder of our vacation. The towel warmer in the bathroom was broken, looked like it was burned out and had a DO NOT OPERATE label on it. A couple of tiles on the bathroom floor were cracked but nothing you wouldn’t expect from any other hotel. We had to pull the phone and the bedroom TV remote from under the bed, and found a pair of flip flops in the process. 1 We used the washer/dryer combo on the second day only to find out that the exhaust hose for the dryer had come loose and vented the dryer air into the cabin. All trash needed to be put outside, our cabins trashcan didn’t have a lid, and on more than one occasion we saw local dogs knocking over the cans and pulling trash out.
The GOOD: I saved the good for last because overall the trip was incredible. Despite the setbacks above I would recommend this resort to others and would stay in the same cabin again. The bed was king sized and was more than comfortable. After walking all over Pigeon Forge it was a welcomed site for my wife and I. The cabin was spacious for a one bedroom; cable TV and Wi-Fi internet were provided and worked well. The cabin is wired for surround sound which worked well. The sound system is also wired into the bathroom and the porch; my boys loved listening to the radio while they played in the Jacuzzi tub. The kitchen had new appliances and more than enough cabinet space to accompany the horde of food we brought along. We did not try the gas fireplace or the hot tub though they both looked to be in good working order. The cabin is situated close to Dollywood/Splash Country, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg. My family and I had plenty of room to stretch out and watch the big screen TV in the living room. All the kitchen appliance were clean and in good working order, AC also worked well. It was a beautiful cabin with breath taking views of the Smokey Mountains. I would definitely stay here again and recommend giving this cabin a try, other than a couple of small items our stay was nothing short of spectacular.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have been renting cabins in the pigeon forge/Gatlinburg for about 6 years now. Every time I would rent a cabin from seeing it on line,,I would be a little disappointed in my view or something else because it looked different on line. The view would always be obstructed by trees...Last summer,,when I was coming down the mountain from our cabin that we rented,,I passed by Starr Crest Resort,,I noticed how nice it looked from the road,,so I turned around and proceeded up the mountain,,,,when I went around the bend and started looking at the cabins ,,I was very impressed,,,so I drove around and found the ones with the best views,,and I wrote them down! So after I got home from vacation,,I looked up the cabin that I wanted from Starr Crest Resort,,I FOUND it,,and I went ahead and reserved it for the next coming summer(which was for this summer 2012) I am glad that I booked in advance,,because by December of last year,,June and July was fully booked! I was so excited to get there to this cabin,because I knew what I was actually getting this time,,and let me tell you,,,I was VERY HAPPY with this cabin!!! The view was AWESOME!!!,, We would sit out on the deck and could actually see people riding the roller coasters at Dollywood! The deck had the most comfortable chairs to sit in,,they all had cushions,,in the past cabins that I rented,,the chairs on the deck were so uncomfortable that we never spent any time out there,,but let me tell you,,THIS SUMMER,,we spent mornings,mid days,,and late nights out on these decks EVERY DAY,,,the deck was my favorite part,,so relaxing,,go take a look at the inside of this cabin,,you will not be disappointed!! The cabin is ran by Dollywood,,so with just one day admission,,you can go to Dollywood EVERY day that you are there,,we stayed 7 days,,and we were able to go EVERY day if we wanted,,and free parking!! I really hated leaving this cabin,,we came with another couple and their daughter,,and my sons,,they all enjoyed this cabin,,my sons said that this was the best cabin that they have ever stayed in without a doubt,, they want me to reserve again for next summer,,and believe me,,I WILL!!!!

Room Tip: Going 4th of July week is AWESOME!! Watching fireworks from the deck is amazing! Bring your bikes and ride the 11 mile bike ride through Cades Cove on Wednesday or Saturdays,,because they close the road to cars until 10..No Way Jose is a great mexican restaurant in Gatlinburg by the aquarium. Tubing off of Wears Valley Road is very relaxing!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TracyEddy
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We rented a cabin called "Almost Perfect" from Outrageous Cabins. After reading so many bad reviews about all different cabins from all different places, I became very nervous about booking a cabin instead of a hotel room. Well, I have to say I am so glad we went with Outrageous Cabins. It was VERY clean and VERY well stocked. I had actually over packed out of fear that the cabin would not have what we would need. The cabin had it all. Never ran out of soap, shampoo, dish soap, towels, etc. There were neat little touches around the cabin like towels folded into swans, a puppy dog, and butterflies. You can tell great care and pride goes into the cabin.

We would spend the day sightseeing and it was HOT, so it was so nice to come back to a cool cabin with an amazing view. We loved to unwind upstairs with the pool table, hot tub, and air hockey. You can hear Dolly's train in the distance and one night we were even surprised with an awesome view of fireworks. And the sunset was incredible.

Our only complaint was there was trouble with the hot water. They did respond to our calls, but it took awhile for them to work the kinks out. Also, the beds are really high. I am really short and it took great effort to climb into the bed. I needed a step stool! LOL! But once I was in the bed, it was one of the most comfortable beds I had ever slept in. If it wasn't for that, "Almost Perfect" would have been "Absolutely Perfect". Other than that, we will definately be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NYCBroadwaygirl
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We arrived at the cute cabin at the top of the mountain it seemed to find nasty bed linens on all the beds (first thing we always check). Called the main office and they sent a housekeeper to change them wile we went to the park. A piece of walnut from the previous renters was left on the kitchen counter and the shower bottom was nasty. They don't know what Clorox will do. We do not wear shoes in our own home, so we took off our shoes here only to find that we needed to wear our shoes to keep from having black sock bottoms. Very disappointed in the cleanliness. You will pay a $49 reservation fee as well as a $20 hot tub fee. I wouldn't have used that hot tub if they had paid me the $20 since other things had not been cleaned. Other issues were minor. There was an electrical issue with a lamp, air hockey table edge was messed up, and x-box controller didn't work long b/c of a battery issue. We went to Walmart and bought a charger for our use while we were there. Couldn't sleep one night b/c of the party in a cabin across the road. Even though we covered our trashcan well, we had to clean up our trash b/c of a bear. Would I recommend? I guess. Been there, done that. Will not ever go again. I had children aged 2,11,13, and 15...no problem with roominess/fun at the cabin...Park was geared more for the older couples over 50.

Room Tip: Best views are, of course, on the cliff side. Might want to bring a portable gate if you have little ones you don't want on the stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family