“HOO HUM”

Add it.
Stadium BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is just another place to eat. Nothing great about this place, but nothing really bad either. A long drive out of town for nothing special. Might as well stay in town and get some great food at any number of much better places to eat. 5 of us went there Monday night. Burgers, fries, ribs, nothing special at all. If you are close by then go there. If you are in town, don't waste your time and gas.

One thing that really got me was our waitress must have had horse shoes on. You could here her coming and going all evening long every step she took was clomp, clomp, clomp. Just really annoying!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Ate here tonite had the best BBQ chicken,pulled pork and brisket!! So good you didn't need sauce but their sauce was excellent. I had sampler and had more than enough to eat brought back enough for another meal. Nice out of the way place,clean inside and great waitress. Will definitely be back when in area a must stop!!! And the prices are really reasonable!!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife and I have been in the area for about 5 months now. We expected to find good BBQ on every corner of the area. This has not been the case. Most places have been mediocre at best. Until now. Stadium BBQ of Sevierville recently opened. My wife was lucky enough to meet one of the owners, who invited us out to try their "all homemade" fair.
We were very happy with the outcome of our visit. We were warmly greeted upon arriving and quickly seated. Our server, Terri, was friendly and helpful in explaining their menu items. I wanted to try one of everything as I looked over the menu. I was able to eventually sample the pulled pork, brisket and ribs. All were fantastic. The ribs were fall off the bone tender and the house BBQ sauce was sweet and delicious. The pulled pork was juicy and tender, served naked so you could add the sauce of your choosing. The brisket was fall apart tender and fantastic. The smoke saturation was clearly evident by the dark ring around the edge. They offer 4 sauces to meet your preference; the house sauce, delicious, a hot sauce that was very good but could have used a little more kick for my taste (when I eat hot, I like more heat to go with the spice flavors), a sweet sauce that was very tasty and a mustard sauce that was very good as well. My wife had the 1/2 chicken and was impressed with the smokey taste and juicy tenderness.
The homemade fried pies will kill your diet, that is for sure. After the large portions for dinner, we decided to share a fried Apple pie. Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, it was incredible!
We highly recommend you make the trip to visit Stadium BBQ, you will not be disappointed. For those familiar with the area this establishment is located in the old Clint's BBQ building. I am already looking forward to tying some of their other unique menu items. Enjoy.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

The barbque is ok nothing fancy but ok there real claim to fame is there deep fried pies! Those are amazing! But I'm really not a big fan of there barbque

Reviewed November 10, 2013

If you are a fan of great barbecue, you have got to check this place out.
My daughter and I both had the pulled pork but with different and quite unique presentations.
She had the "Pig in a Poncho" which was the pulled pork wrapped in a flour tortilla with melted cheese to maintain uniformity. It appeared to have been pressed and grilled, like a quesadilla. My daughter loved it.
I had the pulled pork piled on a corn meal pancake and topped with their wonderful cole slaw. I've never had BBQ presented that way, it was fantastic.
Both dishes were quite generous in their portions; we had to take much of it home for later consumption (which my wife loved).
I was so impressed with their food, I bought lunch there for my staff a few days later. Some of their orders included the smoked chicken pot pie and a good old fashion pulled pork sandwich. They all raved about how good their meals were.
The service was wonderful, everyone quite helpful and attentive. The menu was quite varied and even the most picky of taste buds may be hard pressed to decide on what to order.
There are several widescreen tv's strategically placed around the spacious dining room so you're sure not to miss the big game.
Bottom line: I could not be more pleased with this establishment. Delicious food, wonderful people, and a great atmosphere.
We will be going back, again and again.
Check them out!