“Outstanding with children...exceptional!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Five Oaks Riding Stables

Five Oaks Riding Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: When you're ready to turn off the cell phone, get away from all noise and truly enjoy some nature, we invite you to connect with it for a while right here at Five Oaks Riding Stables. This 70 acre nature park will give you the opportunity to view a beautiful mountain lake and the majestic Mount LeConte like you've never seen it before.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding with children...exceptional!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff was excellent. The entire staff was great with the kids. "Slim" was our guide and was over the top. He was very patient with our kids as one of them was a little scared and nervous. We did the hour tour. Great scenery and beautiful horses. Can't say enough about five oaks!!!

Wisconsin
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Highlight of the trip, ask for Slim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go horseback riding to do something different. I have only ridden a handful of times and my kids have never ridden. My 11 year old was very nervous and scared and we almost called it off. But after reassurance from the staff and our guide Slim, she put on a brave face. Slim had her ride right behind him and after going down the first hill, she relaxed. We did the hour ride and if was very fun. The views are amazing. The horses did well considering the trail was pretty muddy. I would definitely recommend!

3 Thank kmh97
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice staff, scenic & natural trails, with a patient guide present!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a large (7 adults 2 child) group and were accomodated from beginning to end. Nicole was nice, patient, and helpful. Jerry was a great guide as well. Must do when in town.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Time well spent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I am on vacation from Charleston, SC this week, and my family stopped here. I was uneasy at first because horses aren't my favorite thing, but I had a great time and really enjoyed the trail. It was a little expensive for the hour ride, but worth the memories made. And the staff is very friendly. Thanks y'all!

tdmksg
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My 17 year old daughter and I went on the 1 hour trail ride. It had rained all week to the trail was very wet and muddy. We had no issues at all with the horses. Mine was a bit stubborn, but if I had that kind of weight on my back, I would not be happy either. :)
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They seem very concerned about the safety and enjoyment of their guests.

1 Thank tdmksg