“Nice staff, scenic & natural trails, with a patient guide present!”

Five Oaks Riding Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: When you're ready to turn off the cell phone, get away from all noise, and truly enjoy some nature then come visit us at Five Oaks Riding Stables. This 70-acre nature park will give you the opportunity to view a beautiful mountain lake and the majestic Mount LeConte like you've never seen it before. Please note that hours of operation are seasonal and subject to change.
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a large (7 adults 2 child) group and were accomodated from beginning to end. Nicole was nice, patient, and helpful. Jerry was a great guide as well. Must do when in town.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I am on vacation from Charleston, SC this week, and my family stopped here. I was uneasy at first because horses aren't my favorite thing, but I had a great time and really enjoyed the trail. It was a little expensive for the hour ride, but worth the memories made. And the staff is very friendly. Thanks y'all!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My 17 year old daughter and I went on the 1 hour trail ride. It had rained all week to the trail was very wet and muddy. We had no issues at all with the horses. Mine was a bit stubborn, but if I had that kind of weight on my back, I would not be happy either. :)
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They seem very concerned about the safety and enjoyment of their guests.

1  Thank tdmksg
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We took our daughters, ages 5 and 7, on a one-hour trail ride and that was a good length. Our 7-year-old rode by herself close to the guide and our 5-year-old rode in front of me in the saddle. The service was good, our guide was experienced, and they run everything smoothly. The horses are in good shape and do a great job with kids. If you go, ask for directions over the phone. There wasn't actually a sign that said "Five Oaks Riding Stables", which we thought was confusing.

2  Thank wrzbm
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I haven't been on a horse in 30 years, and I wasn't sure how this would work for me, but I really enjoyed riding! I had to buy close toed shoes, cause I came on vacation with only sandals....LOL My husband, Robert, enjoyed riding also, and he really enjoyed chatting with our guide, Slim. Slim made us all feel comfortable and unafraid of the horses. We will definitely be coming back to Five Oaks Riding Stables again. Thank y'all so much for helping to make wonderful memories for my husband and I. We look forward to recommending y'all to all our friends and family who plan on visiting Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge :-) Shari Vera Cruz Stepp

1  Thank ShariStepp