“Horseback Riding”

Five Oaks Riding Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: When you're ready to turn off the cell phone, get away from all noise, and truly enjoy some nature then come visit us at Five Oaks Riding Stables. This 70-acre nature park will give you the opportunity to view a beautiful mountain lake and the majestic Mount LeConte like you've never seen it before. Please note that hours of operation are seasonal and subject to change.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had an absolute wonderful experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful, and the trail was absolutely beautiful! While waiting for our ride to begin I observed how the staff treated and worked with the horses, and I was impressed. Every single one of the workers were so kind and loving to the horses, you can tell that they really love what they do.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The trail ride that we were lead on was a great time. It was only supposed to be an hour but it lasted about 1 and 1/2 hours. The horses were well trained and the staff was great.

1  Thank DEMoore
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our last day of our long weekend in the smokys was the best ! My daughter and I rode Festis and Sally, with a guide who was great, Bobby Epps! He took his time talked to us and made us feel important. The scenery was beautiful , and we even saw my husband and son at the top getting ready to start their zip lines. I would recommend this place to everyone! Safe, fun, and worth the money spent! We will do it again:) thanks five oak stables and adventure zip lines,
Greg, Donata, Kaila, and Gregory Grimm

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My Family went on a Trail Ride, they had a Great Guide and came back with big smiles on their faces! My son got spooked and wasn't going to ride but the employees were kind, calmed him down and he then decided to go on.. He still talks about how much fun it was.

1  Thank Shasta Y
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place was so wonderful.. The guy Tim who works behind the counter was so helpful and funny. We called because w were running late and he gave us directions to skip going thru town and even let us come an hour late! When we arrived they were all very funny and got us very comfortable with the horses by letting us pet them & Tim even Brought out horse named grace had one blue eye and one brown. My 2 year old son loved her! when it was our time they lined us up and explained everything to us.. We each got on our horse (my aunt & I were both a bit nervous but they assured us they'd take great care of us). Indeed they did. Our guide Cody was very nice, he answered questions and talked to us the whole time! The horses were great as well.. mine was Bo (named after Bojangles, others my family rode were grey, squirrel & houston they were so beautiful and well taken care of. the trail was gorgeous and so peaceful! The hills were a lil scary at first but the horses keep you safe! We had a wonderful time and Will be back on our next trip to the smoky mountains! :)

3  Thank Stephiiekay6769